Map Fixes and Update

No screenshots this time but trunkskgb has fixed 3 maps so far that got broken by 4.1's latest update:

Pacific

Arena

Tiberium_Temple

And a map created by trunkskgb himself:

Ridge

And also a map made by me (zunnie) based off the Blaat map (now removed from rotation) called MPF_Valley.

Featuring Helipads, repairpads, conyards, advanced comm center, shrine of nod and a medical center with medicopters and ambulances!

Also the maps mention in last news topic from Pwn Call are now added, there was a bug with 4.1 which broke them :/

The server is now running on RC3 again so they are now working properly.

They have been added to rotation :)

Have fun :D

Since you're fixing Pacific, could you also adjust the balance a bit? The map was horribly nod biased before due to a large number of issues:

-Obby shoots over the walls of the base while AGT does not.

-Stealth is completely invisible in water, which surrounds the entire map and pretty much allows nod to stank/sbh rush wf/ref easily.

-Multiple ramps from the water up into gdi base allow nod guys to sneak in without being shot by any base defences, meanwhile there's only 2 tiny footpaths into the nod base from the water, both of which are guarded by a turret which fires loudly, alerting all nod to gdi presence.

-Bushes around wf allow nod to hide nukes in them, as if wf wasn't big enough a target for nuking..

-Stanks can shoot over the wall onto bar/agt/ref without being shot by agt, and while out of sight from the gdi guys in base.

-NOD can steal the cannons on top of gdi wall and use them on the gdi base, while obby guards the cannons on the nod wall so gdi can't use them.

-Obby doors don't open, so gdi cannot disarm the proxies inside, meaning GDI cannot sneak a hotwire into obby and kill it, while nod can easily sneak a tech into agt, disarm the mines, and then blow it up.

-Balcony nukes.. are for some strange reason.. allowed on this map, allowing nod to easily nuke agt to death from up top, while gdi can't because once again, the obby is able to shoot over the walls >_> <_<.

Since you're fixing Pacific, could you also adjust the balance a bit? The map was horribly nod biased before due to a large number of issues:

-Obby shoots over the walls of the base while AGT does not.

-Stealth is completely invisible in water, which surrounds the entire map and pretty much allows nod to stank/sbh rush wf/ref easily.

-Multiple ramps from the water up into gdi base allow nod guys to sneak in without being shot by any base defences, meanwhile there's only 2 tiny footpaths into the nod base from the water, both of which are guarded by a turret which fires loudly, alerting all nod to gdi presence.

-Bushes around wf allow nod to hide nukes in them, as if wf wasn't big enough a target for nuking..

-Stanks can shoot over the wall onto bar/agt/ref without being shot by agt, and while out of sight from the gdi guys in base.

-NOD can steal the cannons on top of gdi wall and use them on the gdi base, while obby guards the cannons on the nod wall so gdi can't use them.

-Obby doors don't open, so gdi cannot disarm the proxies inside, meaning GDI cannot sneak a hotwire into obby and kill it, while nod can easily sneak a tech into agt, disarm the mines, and then blow it up.

-Balcony nukes.. are for some strange reason.. allowed on this map, allowing nod to easily nuke agt to death from up top, while gdi can't because once again, the obby is able to shoot over the walls >_> <_<.

The Obelisk doors are fixed, and I moved the bush near the WF further away. As far as everything else goes, I'm not going to adjust because I can't, and I don't want to anyway. I've seen GDI win this plenty of times, that being said. Every map here is unique and that makes us special.

I'm really only doing all this because of the short sightedness of the new update. More will come too as long as these maps keep breaking.