Player Customizable Bounties

zunnie

Changed the way it works a bit.

The bounty is now lost when a player with a bounty leaves the game or swaps teams.

There is now a new command !mybounty or !myb to lookup your own bounty set by others.

Also a small bug or limitation is that it only remembers the name of the guy who set the bounty first.

So the collected bounty message says "blah collected the bounty set by blah1" where blah1 is the guy that FIRST placed the bounty.

If i have to remember everyones names in there, it is possible to place multiple bounties on the same person, the chat line will be too short to display it all, so i choose to put the first guy only.

It can actually be fixed where if a player leaves the bounty is returned to the person who placed the bounty. I personally think that makes the most sense. Otherwise it leaves it open to abuse where those with large bounties will quit and rejoin to make the enemy team lose money.

If its a matter of storing all the people who placed the bounty and returning the money to each person I can take care of that as well with a data structure similar to how I did the arms dealer crate.