Custom Poke/Purchase/Play Cinematic

Guest Mauler

Guest Mauler

Explanation of what is needed in this script

Allows a specific Team to purchase a vehicle unit for a price (double cost if possible when PP is down) with location spawn and allows mappers to use custom .txt cinematic files and plays sounds for granted and not enough money. If possible attach the purchases to a certain building controller, If structure gets destroyed purchase is locked out..

Enterable Options

Team = What team is allowed to buy from it
Cost = How much it will cost (double cost when powerdown)
Vehicle_Preset = What preset to give the player

Location = Location of spawn location in X,Y,Z format

Text File = Cinematic txt file name parameter, allows GDI and Nod custom cinematic dropoffs

Purchase_Granted_Sound = What soundfile to play when successful

Purchase_Timer = Allows mapper to enter build time, i.e, Only one purchase every "12.00"  
Insufficient_Funds_Sound = What soundfile to play when the player doesnt have enough money 

Controller ID = ID of the structure vehicles are tied too... if destroyed you will no longer be able to purchase the vehicle_preset that are tied to that controller

Guest Mauler

this script isn't meant to replace the WF or Nod Airstrip cinematics, Its purpose is to provide and alternate purchase of units of your choice.... in my case i needed to have a custom unit drop off cinematic to fly my heli's from off the map onto a helipad, and so far it has worked perfectly.... I can also create new vehicle drop off cinematics or anything custom txt cinematic....

• 2 weeks later...