Donations Preferred

zunnie

NEED DONATIONS

Alright guys/girls, MPF is in need of some (regular) donations from its community.

I'll attempt to explain why in as much detail as i can :)

We currently have two server boxes, one in the USA and one in the EU.

The USA box is running our Renegade NewMaps server and is our primary box which will definately not be cancelled within the next year or so.

Our EU box is our secondary box and we ran some CSGO, TF2 and of course the Renegade-X beta test servers on there.

The problem is simple: I myself have to step back a little bit from online donating to MPF for at least a couple of months.

I will be moving to a new more expensive house in November 2013 and i REALLY gonna need all my money for it :/

Double rent the first month i go there, gotto rent a van to move our stuff over, gotto dress up the new house, paint, floors, etc.

So i've let our Admins know i am going to have to cut funding for a little while.

Because of this we will HAVE to cancel our EU based box -at least until i get back in a few months- until i can help fund it again.

We were planning to run a good Renegade-X server on this box along with its 1GBit connection for hosting the download.

It is much desired to keep this box online. But we need help supporting it, you can all blame me for this :(

We really intended to keep the box up for a longer period, at least until the release of Renegade-X and on.

I hope to see some people interested in donating so we can keep this box online for at least one or two months more until i get back.

Now, in any case, we will have a good USA based Renegade-X server for a while ahead. If we simply cannot support the EU box thats too bad.

We might get another EU based box at a later stage again then. But the box we have now is fully configured, runs great and has no problems at all, it would be sad to see that go.

So, you are interested in donating to us?

Please visit this page to donate.

Thanks ALOT for your support everyone!!!!

PS: Come on our irc at irc.multiplayerforums.com in channel #mpf-renx and #renegadex of course.

• 2 months later...

Please make it clear when the donations will start going toward the Ren-X server. Personally I donate to the Renegade server only. So I would like to know when a donation would start helping pay for the Ren-X server please.

Thanks.