Video Card

Lucass181

Hi Nubs :P , I have a video card AMD Radeon HD 6200 1GB was wondering if I can play Renegade X even if it is in low with this video card. I can play games like Warface (HIGH), All Modern Warfare (Very High) and Black OPS (Medium) series. I'm trying to play some time Singleplayer Renegade X but it seems he has big problems in performance not know if any of you had this problem too but I have seen many people complaining about it.

Can anyone tell me if these performance issues were fixed in Multiplayer?

I am interested in purchasing a new video card, anyone can post suggestions thank you. :D

You need to upgrade...your card is not dedicated and what kind of cpu do you have those thing are important too

GTX 600 series or higher at least 2GB

I don't like AMD products so i will let someone else suggest one

BTW there is a huge topic on best hardware to run renx in the help forum :|

And you will get to see it in a few weeks ...

AMD Radeon HD 6200 1GB

Wah very low end AMD graphic card and its cannot even play game, well at least not those today hardcore games. Need to be at least 67xx series above.

Anything before the x7xx series ( like x4xx,x5xx,x6xx ) is not build to play around with software or hard core games. But is build for watching movies, playing facebook games, and all those stuff that do not need a powerful card to run.

67xx series is a real mid end gaming card.

68xx series is a good gaming card.

69xx series is the most powerful AMD cards can offer. But the 69xx series people get it for then 1 monitors.

If you want to upgrade to a newer AMD cards try to get R9 270x is an average good graphic card that can handle most today games on high settings.

Remember! AMD cards are always cheaper compared to Nvidia.

I used to play the UT3 version of Renegade-X on an Intel mobile series 4 chipset.  Granted, it was at 20 FPS 480x300 and turned down all the way, but it ran, and I got some kills even.

By the way, my GTX 560M runs Black Dawn like a dream... On a laptop.  I have also found that UE3's framerate is massively affected by the resolution you run in.  My desktop is 1600x900 and I run Black Dawn at 1280x720.  I can run full high settings at the lower resolution with 60 FPS constant, versus 30-40 at full size on full low detail.

Thanks for the replies, I will provide a new video card as soon as possible but it never hurts to try to see if it works in my current right?  :)

AMD Radeon HD 6200 1GB

Wah very low end AMD graphic card and its cannot even play game, well at least not those today hardcore games. Need to be at least 67xx series above.

Anything before the x7xx series ( like x4xx,x5xx,x6xx ) is not build to play around with software or hard core games. But is build for watching movies, playing facebook games, and all those stuff that do not need a powerful card to run.

67xx series is a real mid end gaming card.

68xx series is a good gaming card.

69xx series is the most powerful AMD cards can offer. But the 69xx series people get it for then 1 monitors.

If you want to upgrade to a newer AMD cards try to get R9 270x is an average good graphic card that can handle most today games on high settings.

Remember! AMD cards are always cheaper compared to Nvidia.

Actually the video cards from AMD are cheaper than Nvidia especially here in Brazil.

This video card  R9 270X does not for me to buy because it is 600 BRL or approximately 300 USD and it is PCI - E 3.0 I think would have to buy a new motherboard if I want that video card.

so do you think a budget  card like a would run ren-x  ok

ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GT630-2GD3 PCI-E Graphics Card - 2 GB
  • Clock speed: 700 MHz
  • Memory type: DDR3
  • Memory bus: 64-bit
  • DVI & HDMI & VGA               
Technical Characteristics Graphics processor (name) NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 Processor frequency 700 MHz Stream processors 96 CUDA cores Memory capacity 2 GB Memory bus width 64-bit Memory frequency 12000 MHz (600 MHz DDR3) Directx support DirectX 11 Opengl: OpenGL 4.1 Outputs DVI-I
HDMI
VGA

I think I'll buy this video card is not required to play in Very High if it goes to play on Medium with a good FPS is already too good.  :D