Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
MDK

Game boosters ???

anyone ever use such programs like game boosters such as https://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/gamebooster there are others but whats your thoughts .

this is how they work ?

Getting the absolute best performance out of your system and games isn’t rocket science but it can sure be tough to figure out. In partnership with IObit, Razer Game Booster is your simple yet powerful solution.
All it takes is a click of a button, and it will automatically enhance the state of your system and focus all its resources purely for gaming, allowing you to zone in on your game the way it’s supposed to be played without wasting time searching online for the best game settings or configurations.

Download ‘Game booster’, this program has a feature called “Game Mode" Which disables all programs except a few such as a game programs, music programs,
anti-virus and ect. Most notable it disables all Microsoft services expect those which are required to run the game, this in turn disables all the services
that use your internet connection in the background. This program can also motivate 5-15 more average frames to migrate onto your screen which can mean
the difference between choppy and smooth.

excuse me while i go take shit and use that thing to wipe my ass with it

that what it is. a piece of crap. only good for wiping my ass

Lol! That escalated quickly!

At least you can explain why you would whipe your ass with it... Or how you would whipe your ass with a software...

Its like god, you have to believe in it else it does not make any sense.

It still does not disable the booster himself....could solve a lot.

Yes I am skeptic about these game boosters, since it is pretty vague what they really do, and their performance profit is very unreliable (and mostly are lying with their performance results).

just hit winkey R type in there msconfig hit ok ... go to start up untick all the crap you dont use hit apply .... befor running ng a game hit ctrl, shift, esc ... go to processes end task on all the crap you dont what running (if you dont know what it is dont touch it or look it up) "instant performance boost"

defrag ya bloody hdd or use diskeeper it auto defrags ya hdd's in the background moving all the stuff you use to the start of the drive "performance boost"

use diskeeper it auto defrags ya hdd's in the background moving all the stuff you use to the start of the drive "performance boost"

Windows has had it's own default defrag schedule since Vista, Every Wednesday at 1:00 A.M.

Moving the files to locations related to each other on the disk is more efficient than getting half the program sorted to the outer edge of the disk.  Also, the HDD reads at it's set RPM no matter where on the disk it's looking, much like a CD or DVD.  It's RPM varies in a manner which makes the disk surface pass the read/write heads at the same actual speed, meaning that sorting the file locations on the disk only matters if they are sorted to a location that won't make the arms move so far to get to the related files.

Windows has had it's own default defrag schedule since Vista, Every Wednesday at 1:00 A.M.

Moving the files to locations related to each other on the disk is more efficient than getting half the program sorted to the outer edge of the disk.  Also, the HDD reads at it's set RPM no matter where on the disk it's looking, much like a CD or DVD.  It's RPM varies in a manner which makes the disk surface pass the read/write heads at the same actual speed, meaning that sorting the file locations on the disk only matters if they are sorted to a location that won't make the arms move so far to get to the related files.

not as good as diskeeper it works all the time in the background and only does massive moves when the system is idle or under 20% ish load and it prolongs the life on ssd'd

just hit winkey R type in there msconfing hit ok ... go to start up untick all the crap you dont use hit apply .... befor running ng a game hit ctrl, shift, esc ... go to processes end task on all the crap you dont what running (if you dont know what it is dont touch it or look it up) "instant performance boost"

defrag ya bloody hdd or use diskeeper it auto defrags ya hdd's in the background moving all the stuff you use to the start of the drive "performance boost"

tried this. and got this message: "Windows cannot find msconfing Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again" I even copied and pasted the word...

* Bump    MDK, you still using the programm & if yes, still satified about it ? Reason i asking this, perhaps i start using it myself.