Thanks people :)

zunnie

I am an active member just since january. In this 2-3 months I experienced more fun than all those year that I played renegade combined.

Sure I don't want to say that the other servers i was a regular on are not good, but MPF(members) are different.

I really enjoy and I am proud to be a part of this community.

I also want to take this oppertunity to thank everyone who made this community what it is and expect they will give 150% to make it better.

Sure I don't want to say that the other servers i was a regular on are not good, but MPF(members) are different.

I really enjoy and I am proud to be a part of this community.

I also want to take this oppertunity to thank everyone who made this community what it is and expect they will give 150% to make it better.

Totally agree with this, couldn't said it better :)

• 1 month later...

These new maps are great. Reminds me of what could have been if Westwood lived. Was 18 when I really started playing these games, then enlisted and a lot of life happened. However, its refreshing to see something I enjoyed then, is still around now growing and changing. I come here when Jelly is full of crap and visa versa, even though I started with Jelly. You cant beat the classics. Many of these servers have been great. Although many people have gone, they and you have all been outstanding hosts and players. No need to thank me, the honor is still mine. Keep it up!