Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Relentless

Something strange

Listen to this, when I get friends of mein to download Ren and all that other stuff... why do few of them get an error message

stating they are missing some random file I have never heard of? Then they can not play. I do not suffer from this... but are

there some of you that know what the hell this is? ddl or dll file is missing, my memory is fuzzy on the exact name. Any

assistance would be appreciated.

My Renegade copy is TFD. You lost me with the paste, from an email? Know what a Betamax or Jukebox is? That's the extent of my electronic ingenuity, work with me.

I do not have this issue, couple of my friends do. Was going to have them reinstall, but is there another way? Perhaps locate missing file in computer? Or is file completely gone?

Thank you.

My Renegade copy is TFD. You lost me with the paste, from an email? Know what a Betamax or Jukebox is? That's the extent of my electronic ingenuity, work with me.

I do not have this issue, couple of my friends do. Was going to have them reinstall, but is there another way? Perhaps locate missing file in computer? Or is file completely gone?

Thank you.

he meant copying your renegade directory from one computer to another, usually done by copying the entire directory from the install directory, to a usb stick, and then onto another pc. which is what ive been doing through 7 hard drives and 3 computers since ren came out. of course i also have 3 different ways i could just install renegade: the original 2 disc version, The First Decade, and Origin

I see what you mean. They did not install that way. I personally emailed a link from download page on this website, to sum friends of mein... I walked them through just as I was instructed upon a time, the download was a success. However, upon entering a server, a popup would display stating they are missing a "dll" file. Talk about a real SNAFU. So, two ppl I know cant get in. One reinstalled the whole bit and got it working so I am guessing we go with that for now? No one else had this issue? I did not.