Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rob

Renegade is Alive?

It never died O_o. It still offers something no other FPS has: Actual strategy >_>.

though frankly I suspect people just like lag killing with nubjets more than anything lol.

Of course! It's too good to die, in fact, it's coming back! A lot of players old and new are coming in and a "Spiritual Successor", Renegade-X is in open beta right now. We've got everyone from man-cats, to map makers that produce a modded map a week at least (Complete with 100+ units), to AFK-repping coffee lords, to hentai-loving nut-jobs like me who find ALL the glitches.

Guest Mauler

RENE CAN NEVER DIE.. GAMES TODAY WILL NEVER HAVE THAT KIND OF REPLAY VALUE..

Welcome to the forums Robert.. :)

RENE CAN NEVER DIE.. GAMES TODAY WILL NEVER HAVE THAT KIND OF REPLAY VALUE..

Welcome to the forums Robert.. :)

TBH they could but they'd have to have C&C mode, which means EA would have to make it and we all know EA sucks dick. :P

GTA V and COD Zombies (MP SUCKS) are pretty good for replay value though. And Minecraft is all about replaying with whatever awesome mods you can find. So while none of them will ever pass Ren, some are still worth your time, you just need to know where to look.

hey mate,

Im the only active player after all these years mate. Ill never stop playing

Join the sever some time Zunnie, Wyld float around still

Kick

Which is more popular? Ren or RenX

Right now most people on on regular Ren from what I've heard for 2 reasons:

1. Their PC isn't powerful enough

2. They don't thing RenX could live up to Ren's legacy.

Renegade will never die.  I love Renegade X a lot but it seems that ren x might SOMEDAY die sooner than the original renegade. The player count for renegade x dropped substantially.

the problem with ren x at the moment is that it plays out just like old.. old ren, just with better graphics. Same boring vanilla maps, and same crash bugs lol. Its nostalgic for a bit but then u get bored and want IKMaps.

RenegadeX is still a beta, open beta but still beta. The reason player counts are low right now is cause its been a while since the last update. Let the team work out all the problems and the player counts could very well rise. If you havnt tried RenegadeX i would definitively suggest giving it a go, its not as polished as it could be but still pretty good.

Renegade will never die.  I love Renegade X a lot but it seems that ren x might SOMEDAY die sooner than the original renegade. The player count for renegade x dropped substantially.

Hey Rafael! It's BliNK! I see you're still around but where is lil' danny?

renegade is how i chose my name. may it never die

that reminds me i gotta try renx with my new comp, i7-4771 8gb ram, evga geforce gt 620 1x 2 tb hard drive, 1x 500 gb hard drive.... (anybody want me to store some extra ren files?)