[New Map] C&C_MPF_Rage

Guest roszek

Guest roszek

You know you can fix the losing the beacon if you change characters pretty easily.

LMFAO

I wrote the script to remove the beacon if you change characters LOL only chrono guy is allowed to have CUZ IT IS WHAT I WANTED!!!!

I wrote hundreds of lines of code to control every conceivable aspect of the Chronosphere AKA I got this   :D

I STILL find it hilarious that nobody but me sees the Scorpion as one of, if not the, best tank for nod. I flanked a GDI rush last night and killed 2 Mastodons and 1 Mammoth in a single run, and still got away alive. Despite the common view, this map IS balanced, Nod's tanks just require more specialized use, while GDI's are more built to charge into enemy lines without a care.

LMFAO

I wrote the script to remove the beacon if you change characters LOL only chrono guy is allowed to have CUZ IT IS WHAT I WANTED!!!!

I wrote hundreds of lines of code to control every conceivable aspect of the Chronosphere AKA I got this :D

Didn't realize there was a special guy needed to do the chrono beacon.

Are we sure for a fact it's the map?  Maybe I'm just a lucky ass with it then, but the last 4 times I've played the map, it never crashed once.  We played the entire map.  One of them ended in GDI victory, the rest in a draw.

We are thinking it is a bug in the TT 4.1 workings of the AirFactoryGameObj code which works with the sidebar and helipads for example.

The sourcecode for this is closed so we have no access to it. We're supplying jonwil from TT with the crashdumps.

Hopefully we can track down whats happening soon.

All three times I've played it its crashed hopefully we get a fox soon cause I like the unit setup.

Now maybe work on cnc4 infantry?

No, he said hopefully we get one soon though. I don't see how it will help with the crashing but... IDK, It might be cute and friendly, or maybe it will eat MDK.  :spiteful:

LMFAO

I wrote hundreds of lines of code to control every conceivable aspect of the Chronosphere AKA I got this   :D

You Got This!