MPF Promotions Applied!

zunnie

Congratulations to all that got promoted, i'm pretty convinced if we all continue doing the efforts that all has done already; all goes well :) & MPF have a bright future ahead.

For me, I personally wanna thank those that has put there faith & trust in me & i will do my best not to disappoint those people. ( you know who you are ).

Seeing you all at the battlefront. ( ts3 is also an option, depending if the wife is in a good mood or not ;) )

I actually fell kinda bad now. After reading this I feel like I was only made a mod to fill the gaps left by roszek and Mauler...

Well, I can't do anything to change that now. All I can do is move forward and be the best half-mod I can possibly be, and that's exactly what I plan to do!

I actually fell kinda bad now. After reading this I feel like I was only made a mod to fill the gaps left by roszek and Mauler...

Well, I can't do anything to change that now. All I can do is move forward and be the best half-mod I can possibly be, and that's exactly what I plan to do!

We already planned to make a few new halfmods. Them leaving didnt have much to do with it. Although it did speed up the process a little bit and some positions opened up.

Im in the red now and i like it, 1 step closer to be a founder :spiteful:

Mike, if i do lose my temper next week at the meeting and go 12 rounds with my employer, guess where ill apply to be the manager :playboymaul:

Good time to have promotions btw,summer is coming,a new day is upon us. Good to refresh MPF, we cant lie down cuz people leave.

I myself am gona start to focus on webdesign and i got a few idea`s about turning generals into sumthing we play on the server, when i have some wicked stuff, ill show u guys.

I got this , shoes for everyoneeeeeee

Big Lost with Mauler and roszek.

Best wishes to them even though they probably wont read it anymore :[

As for promoting MDK, meh it cant get worse now can it? :D

P.S. Demod Kickmofo, he is highly inactive and cant hit a running Soldier after 7 Years of playing!

HA! The guy who's never on is calling the poofta inactive?

You didn't get it, Bro. As usual, sadly. :(

Is there any Way to contact Mauler or zoszek besides the Forums here?

Oh I got it completely, I was just making a point that you are inactive n00b that needs to get their ass in ren.