Server Back Up 100%

zunnie

Server has been back online for a few days now again. Much thanks to Genesis2001 for running NewMaps for a while :)

Running on Windows 2012 R2 Essentials.

We replaced the primary harddrive with a Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD on which the NewMaps & Snipers servers are running off meaning extremely low loading limes :)

The serverpc also boots up within a minute now :D

Everything seems to run stable now again, i will however knock on the table for a bit: *knock knock* and hope it will stay this way.

The low SFPS issue we were having for 2 days or so was due to a few settings hidden in windows's Group Policy and registry that were throttling the CPU.

All good now i hope.

Also, XWIS has been bitching tonight again and dropping the server 3 times so far, the next time it happens the server will boot in GameSpy (renlist only) mode for a while.

lol, i've done this shit so much the last 2 months with all our OS Reinstalls, i am having nightmares about it doing it over and over :P

It is finally in a excellent state now though, all new hardware, ssd drive for the servers/OS, a decent enterprise western digital for storage and backups. hmm :)

/happy