Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

- Introduction -
To run a Renegade Dedicated Server you need to install the Renegade FDS (Renegade Free Dedicated Server).
A dedicated server is basically a command prompt type program which allows for Renegade Clients to connect
and play on the server. Dedicated servers are usually unattended and you cannot play as the host while running
a dedicated server. Running a dedicated server also enables you to run SSGM 4.0 and/or other special modifications
which are unavailable for the game client.

- MPF Public FDS Package -

You can now download a prepared package of the FDS with DA 1.92 and TT 4.6 applied, source code included with examples @

- Downloads -
You can download the RenegadeFDS installation file on for example multiplayerforums over here:
http://multiplayerforums.com/index.php?/files/file/8-renegade-fds-1037zip/

- Installation -
After you have installed the Renegade FDS, copy the contents of the serverfiles folder from the 4.0 server download into the FDS folder.
Edit server.ini, svrcfg_cnc.ini, tt.cfg and ssgm.ini as per the documentation in this topic.
You then also need to install the Visual C++ runtime libraries and the DirectX runtimes from the "redist" folder.
The server.exe file in the 4.1 server download is the one you should be using as it has been modified.
You do not need to apply the "no gameplay pending" patch to it as that patch is now a server.ini option.
Make sure anticheat.ini is in the data folder otherwise the anti-cheat will probably kick you even with stock renegade files.

- Requirements -
When running the server in Westwood Online Mode (or XWIS these days) you require a valid serial number to run the server.
This can be a FDS Serial or your Renegade Client serial.
In GameSpy mode there are no requirements.

- Notes for WOL Mode (XWIS) -
To get passed the WOL installation for the RenegadeFDS you need to enter a (fake) serial number that starts with 0669.
For example: 0669714956637887900319 ( Note: This is a fake serial and you cannot host a server in XWIS/WOL mode with this serial,
it is only provided for you so you can get passed the installation dialogs. )

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zunnie
      The errors i am talking about:

To fix this run notepad.exe as an Administrator and open the file:
      Add the following line at the bottom:
      162.248.88.129 master.gamespy.com Endresult should look simular to this:

The server will now list on the new community ran GSA List from cncirc

• By Unstoppable
      A alternative and advanced version of RenList listing utility. This is a server listing utility which takes data from GSA feeds from GSA Master Server hosted by CnCIRC and lists server for user. The differences between RenList and MasterList and the reasons of why you should prefer MasterList is specified below.
      If you using my lister, thank you so much. Please always use the latest version of this

The development is currently paused and it will be continued soon. Current version is stable and should not have any issues.

• MasterList is quicker than RenList for listing speed.
                     • MasterList is simplier and more advanced than RenList.
                     • Usage of MasterList is easier.

The changes that planned and going to add: 
                     • Buddy system. Notices you when your buddy in a/any server. LIVE!
                     • Favorites system. Notices you when a event that you want happens. Example, when the map you want starts. (WIP)
                     • Some basic improvements for visual of UI. LIVE!
                     • Some other improvements for backend. LIVE!

Some help?? Look below!
                     • Find "Theme" option from Menu>Options list to change your theme.
                     • Change your nickname or your Renegade Installation directory from the related options on Menu>Options.
                     • And be ready for other new features!

Please report bugs and suggestions to me on here or Discord ( The Unstoppable (TR)#1000 ) or find me from MPF Discord Server at http://multiplayerforums.com/discord 

Enjoy!
    • By Unstoppable
      WARNING! This plugin only works with DA 1.98 and above!
      Download DA 1.98 from http://www.renegadeforums.com/index.php?t=tree&th=41243&start=0&

This is the first and only Building Warnings plugin ever released in C&C Renegade forums. If a copy or redistributed type of this plugin spotted, the action will be taken.

Plugin reports building health percents ingame with EVA sounds like below. If you see bug, let me know in comments or find me in Discord "The Unstoppable (TR)#1000"
      [DA] The GDI Power Plant health at 75 percent
    • By i.wonder_whatsfordinner
      lol. I did some research to check if it was really real but, turns out not real :(. N0w we can't eat Kane's Ch0c0late unless we beg EA to make them N0w!

Original link to this picture:  https://www.deviantart.com/kallebowo/art/CNC-TIBERIAN-PARK-Wallpaper-Kane-s-Schokolade-291866027 
      You can also find other stuff by him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.