Reticle

Zuko

Question

13 answers to this question

You double posted this and in the same area too, so I cleared up the other one. I imagine this was a lag issue.

Now, while I don't HAVE this reticle (I can't even view it ATM due to school filters), if nobody else has it I might be able to recreate it. I'm rather good with pixel art and have a few ideas for reticles I want for myself.

P.S. Love the new profile pic, although I don't have a clue what it's from, I just like anime.  :P

P.S.S. Anyone who's about to bitch at bibixx because she was banned, or possibly me because I'm not, remember it won't help anything, it will only end up starting a flame war. I PERSONALLY don't hold grudges. Against ANYONE, regardless of the issue.

Ha yes it was a lag issue thanks! :3

And that would be great if nobody has it! can't wait to see it :D

Haha i saw this on a new game that i play with only anime chars! I like it to.

Since MPF has something to detect TB with there is no reason to accuse me for nothing anymore! And thanks for saying that Graxion 

P.S nice pic to :D

Since MPF has something to detect TB with there is no reason to accuse me for nothing anymore!

I didn't even think about that, but now that you mention it, with the new TB detector and everything else blocked by the anti-cheat, I don't see any reason for you to be kept banned. Obviously everyone will want to scan you a few times with the detector, and even then they'll still be suspicious, but I'm all for letting you back in, you definitely don't seem like a bad person to me. Besides, what ever happened to "Innocent until proven guilty"? Thinking back on the matter, you pulled some serious BS sometimes but it's not like we don't have other people doing the same shit in game now, and they all come out clean. Will have to go over this with other mods, but best of luck.

I didn't even think about that, but now that you mention it, with the new TB detector and everything else blocked by the anti-cheat, I don't see any reason for you to be kept banned. Obviously everyone will want to scan you a few times with the detector, and even then they'll still be suspicious, but I'm all for letting you back in, you definitely don't seem like a bad person to me. Besides, what ever happened to "Innocent until proven guilty"? Thinking back on the matter, you pulled some serious BS sometimes but it's not like we don't have other people doing the same shit in game now, and they all come out clean. Will have to go over this with other mods, but best of luck.

Are you the new falcod? 

We do not need proof to ban people, we can ban whoever we want, whenever we want, although we rarely do so.

That's true but that won't give mpf a good reputation. And Renegade is not very big anymore. so  :P

Haha i did practice sniping for 2 yrs straight in tmx. I had 3 nicks in the top #5. Don't forget practice does it all. And using things in a small game is just 100% retarded to me!.  

Thanks btw. I really appreciate that ^_^ 

Are you the new falcod? 

How does that make him falcod?

That's true but that won't give mpf a good reputation. And Renegade is not very big anymore. so  :P

Haha i did practice sniping for 2 yrs straight in tmx. I had 3 nicks in the top #5. Don't forget practice does it all. And using things in a small game is just 100% retarded to me!.  

Thanks btw. I really appreciate that ^_^

How does that make him falcod?

I was joking, I was commenting towards the length of his reply :-)

some one  find me the mini hunter ret also cant find a working download anywhere .

ps.... you is all pooftas and shitan is a girl  ..........................

Ask mikey from rencorner he probably has it. or DJ-EYE-K he use Mini hunter. :P

some one  find me the mini hunter ret also cant find a working download anywhere .

ps.... you is all pooftas and shitan is a girl  ..........................

According to your post, you already had it. ;p If you do find it, share it. The more of us who have these old rets you can't find on broken sites like fileden, the more chance one of us will be able to share them years down the road.