Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

Mice: Wired vs Wireless

Before I bought a mouse the touchpad was the greatest thing to me, even worked well with gaming. I now use a mouse for gaming, standard wireless mouse and was wondering what... if any... are the drawbacks or perks to possessing a wired mouse verses wireless. Logical explanations please, not cuz kewl. I get the whole battery issue but I go several months without changing the battery. Thank you for your time.

Wireless mouse is good if you are on laptops and always travel around because is easier to plug it. Adding on if you have a small compact space wireless mouse is good, or if you are connecting a PC to a TV screen like a 50inch TV than is better to use wireless.

But wire mouse is better overall.

It was meant as a joke. The actual input lag is so insignificant that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Though I don't recommend a wireless one just because you need to change the batteries.

the downside to wireless is possible signal interference. i once had a wireless keyboard mouse combo.... and my brother had the same set. They claimed that they wouldnt interfere with eachother, but nope. it didnt take us long to find out that our wireless keyboard and mouse sets were interfering with eachother, signle from one set was being recieved by the other even though it was through 3 walls halfway to the other side of the house (as you can imagine this made it quite hard to play renegade) i only use wireless on the netbook i have. for desktops i always use wired.