Bug found.

LordGalyen

Question

I have found a problem with the AMX tank on the Imperial maps. It has happened to me on at least three differernt maps. Ill post the pics. I will get stuck int he middle of nowhere, just rolling along, and then stuck....I  might have the name of the tank wrong. But the picture should help. It has happened on Orca Heights, the one picture(which has the three bridges) and one other that I can't remember the name.

Probably has something to do with the tank and not the map. And NO, its not lag on this issue, so please don't suggest it.

Thanks

post-61-0-23227000-1420756478_thumb.png

post-61-0-90579300-1420756484_thumb.png

3 answers to this question

Oh whow how did you  get stuck like that?

The only way I know you can get stuck with AMX-13/90 and 105 is that you drive off the clift and land on the ground and your tank tread and wheels stuck in the ground.

Another one I would guess is an aircraft landed on you with full force

Thanks for reporting I will fix the tank tread in 3dmax

This also happens very often with the gdi daimler. If you get airborne and land on a flat surface like the images above you get stuck for no reason aswell. Getting airborne is quiete often since this thing is so fast that even wheb youre just normally driving over a hill and get to the top its already enough to get you stuck