Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

xAngelx

New Energy Drinks!

My papa brought this to me this morning. He saw it and knew I drink them. I've never had these ones. Anyone like them? What energy drinks do you prefer?

These are pretty much mandatory along with my caffeine powder to get through lectures. :P

20160110_112857.jpg

For me it would be 5 hour energy, while the taste leaves something to be desired, they work more than well enough to make up for it without actually making me jittery. Best part is, I don't have an energy crash when they wear off. Makes me perfect for when I'm tired @ work. They do work for 5 hours.

if anybody is gonna get some, I'd recommend the grape flavor, as it is the best/most easily bearable one out of the 3 favors.

In 2nd place after that would be monster, I use em if I only need energy for a short time

4 hours ago, ren9999 said:

For me it would be 5 hour energy, while the taste leaves something to be desired, they work more than well enough to make up for it without actually making me jittery. Best part is, I don't have an energy crash when they wear off. Makes me perfect for when I'm tired @ work. They do work for 5 hours.

if anybody is gonna get some, I'd recommend the grape flavor, as it is the best/most easily bearable one out of the 3 favors.

In 2nd place after that would be monster, I use em if I only need energy for a short time

This is good too. This is pure powdered caffeine. Caffeine Anhyrous. You can get it for about 6$ per 100g. That tiny scoop comes with it. A few level scoops and you have just as much caffeine in anything you want (brownies, cookies, cake, drinks) as you would in a normal 4$ energy drink or coffee. Minus all the other garbage. 

fhjhfjhfj.jpg