Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Captpo0ed

My new bike at 46 years of age...:)

On 27-1-2016 at 2:03 PM, Captpo0ed said:

£2650, R3s

WoooooW that's 2 month salary for me .But a great bike :)

27 minutes ago, RoCkStAr said:

R3s my country is poor and lack of jobs :/

Which country?

3 hours ago, RoCkStAr said:

The one that cannot into space

But the one with the ass kicking looking tanks :D PL-01. Come here to GER im your neighbour, you find jobs but also alot of fucking refugees (well most claim to be refugees "90% of them are male") lol. Besides this we got Tyskie Piwo here aswell same as polish meat and sausages :D just bring me some zurek and bigos if you come :D

19 hours ago, rackzz said:

But the one with the ass kicking looking tanks :D PL-01. Come here to GER im your neighbour, you find jobs but also alot of fucking refugees (well most claim to be refugees "90% of them are male") lol. Besides this we got Tyskie Piwo here aswell same as polish meat and sausages :D just bring me some zurek and bigos if you come :D

Lots of my friends gone to Germany, and they living their life best they can. Here you can't even afford most of thing. Well Tyskie is average, you should try "Książęce Ciemne" which is Black Prince beer. Haha i would love to bring some food there for ya folks but i need to stay and help parents with bills :P

Guys you say why, well really this bike makes me work less and live life like I want to, rather than follow everyone else down the marriage and owning a home. As that is working for a slave to achieve other peoples gains not mine...My last bike at £1800 lasted me 13 years and cost me another !£2000 for repairs over the years, but hey had many more fun times that the working had holidays...:) Plus cost me nothing a good thing to pass to our kids No? Fun for Free... :)

I am 46 years of age and no kids or debt just fun here, my sister kept the gens going...;) Depends on how we look at it I guess 

We get it man, but for some of us here its over expensive :D Live your life like you want, we all have different story to live in :)

You got wife or girlfriend Capt ?

beautiful bike!    better to spend on that, than on what many others waste theirs on.... booze, drugs, gambling, etc.... and as a bonus you keep healthy

it's all relative....    living in Northern Canada we need a well heated and insulated house, etc.  (ours needs work.. but its good....)     If we lived in the tropics, we could do with less.... up here it;s have a decent shelter, or you die.  (and at least no one is dropping bombs on us!   some people are just running for their lives... not all are making it)

so i make more money than some.... but i have to pay a lot to survive, as well.            like someone said   "it;s always something"      

stay warm and safe, all...

On 2/3/2016 at 6:10 PM, RoCkStAr said:

We get it man, but for some of us here its over expensive :D Live your life like you want, we all have different story to live in :)

You got wife or girlfriend Capt ?

Never why would I want my Karma fucked up....Lol

On 2/7/2016 at 0:54 PM, trumpetbum said:

beautiful bike!    better to spend on that, than on what many others waste theirs on.... booze, drugs, gambling, etc.... and as a bonus you keep healthy

it's all relative....    living in Northern Canada we need a well heated and insulated house, etc.  (ours needs work.. but its good....)     If we lived in the tropics, we could do with less.... up here it;s have a decent shelter, or you die.  (and at least no one is dropping bombs on us!   some people are just running for their lives... not all are making it)

so i make more money than some.... but i have to pay a lot to survive, as well.            like someone said   "it;s always something"      

stay warm and safe, all...

Sorry after time and not so drunk agree..

You got wife or girlfriend Capt ? No never been given the gift of that freedom yet, most call their lives norm even though I fought for it and fucked up in it...Have I ever done you any harm and when I do breakdown I attack Society going, come on confront me. :) We vets suffer more especially the ones willing to fight because they were abused before, so fitted in as I felt so abandoned, having suffered this abuse for 5 years from 9 years of age... I know you all will never get it and good to meet you all, people for peace is what we fight for. No matter our country or religion we all enjoy fun. No? 

The reason why you seen on my history, to those that know it is You that spreads the pain. Hence I will attack You! So far got everything I need including new home, with a south facing balcony the sun rise...:) 
I spent 2 years fighting to have what I do soon, Yet I still see you all fighting for it and I have hardly ever worked? Happy Days Welcome or not..