Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r3sur[r3Kt]

Map Requests & Map Discussions

44 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, vihannes2 said:

Infinite Isle d3 would be cool for change or is it broken or off for some other reason?

Also whats with that new Desert siege d3 map? Was it ever on rotation?

Ill deffo re-add infinite_isle in the next update (which will be in the new few hours) was previously causing the FDS to crash but i think (i hope) i solved the issue.

Desert_Siege was also in rotation but people did not like it. Its poorly constructed tbh and is far to easy to get in to the bases. We can try it in again tho.

On 12/3/2016 at 10:32 AM, RoCkStAr said:

also hangsman Canyon was cool, dont known why it was removd

Because it either object collisions out or crashes the FDS one of the two. Pretty sure ive said this somewhere.

On 12/3/2016 at 10:32 AM, RoCkStAr said:

also hangsman Canyon was cool, dont known why it was removd

On 1/4/2017 at 6:34 PM, r3surr3Ktx said:

Because it either object collisions out or crashes the FDS one of the two. Pretty sure ive said this somewhere.

Ive fixed this now and it is in rotation. Well Hangmans_Canyon_Night is, the version with the silos.

On 1/4/2017 at 4:17 PM, vihannes2 said:

Infinite Isle d3 would be cool for change or is it broken or off for some other reason?

This is now in rotation.

Hmm maybe Siege? A little campy map but still have backdoors to PP?

would it be possible to have more ikmaps on the server ? like infinite isle , orca heights and more ...

and can someone please remove these ridiculus OB weapon  and that overpowered aimbotted jumbo rocket launcher from the maps , caus for some reason its always the same players that have them and makes the game unfair

as for agt gun is not the same and usually spawns normally , what i mean by normal is that there are more than one availible and both teams can own one , so agt gun fair! and ob gun and overpowered rocket launcher really unfair!!!!

if they spawn , it should be even on both sides dont you think?

and for the extra base def , they can be nice sometimes , but still people abuse of it , usually the same players as usual ,(some mpf as well wont say who but you know im sure) 

so limiting base def to 1 of each type per user would make abuse less probable

so one person could not build 2 turrets  or 2 guntowers etc..., but could build one turret , one guntower and one samsite etc...

1 hour ago, bobygto said:

would it be possible to have more ikmaps on the server ? like infinite isle , orca heights and more ...

Every Imperial Age map is on the server here is a list:

Orca_Heights
Infinite_Isle
Greatwall
CloseCombat
Hidden_Valley
Industrial_Strength
Lake_Garden
River_of_Hope
Ulake
Urban_Warfare
Urban_Conflict
Vile_Facility
Cold_Valley
Cold_River
Cold_Wall
Cold_Waters
MtPass
GreatUnder
Winter_Assault
BlazingSands
BattleForMidway   
MtBog
Ridge_Warfare

Only one not in rotation is the sniper map (Sniper_Heights). Currently the rotation is 1 Imperial Age map then 2 non Imperial Age maps followed by another Imperial Age for example:

"MtBog", <--- Imperial Age
"Arid",
"Backstab",
"Cold_Wall", <---- Imperial Age
"Tib_Waste",
"FieldTS",
"Ridge_Warfare", <---- Imperial Age

And so on... Imperial Age will not be affected by !like & !dislike votes and will remain on the server, its the non Imperial Age maps that will be removed and added using these votes.

and can someone please remove these ridiculus OB weapon  and that overpowered aimbotted jumbo rocket launcher from the maps , caus for some reason its always the same players that have them and makes the game unfair

as for agt gun is not the same and usually spawns normally , what i mean by normal is that there are more than one availible and both teams can own one , so agt gun fair! and ob gun and overpowered rocket launcher really unfair!!!!

if they spawn , it should be even on both sides dont you think?

These wont be removed as the make our server unique from every other. Which rocket launcher? You mean the vanquisher? This can only be purchased with 300 vet points now anyway. As for the spawns they are totally random.

and for the extra base def , they can be nice sometimes , but still people abuse of it , usually the same players as usual ,(some mpf as well wont say who but you know im sure) 

so limiting base def to 1 of each type per user would make abuse less probable

so one person could not build 2 turrets  or 2 guntowers etc..., but could build one turret , one guntower and one samsite etc...

Its something i can look at, currently the limit is set to 4 !guntower, 4 !turret, 4 !samsite per team. If your saying you want it so every player could do 1 of each that is gonna be a little chaotic dont you think?  Actually thats gonna be worse than actually having a team limit.

what i mean by 1 of each per player maximum

meaning if i want to build all of these i can only build one of each , but if other player builds another turret , its ok , and the max limit of 4 of each  per team is good , and the vet points required to build are good too

the only thing is that it is always the same players building 4 of each in same spot , for his own purpose not for team effort 

limiting 1 build of each per user gives other player chances to build in base protecting area (to protect base not just one player)

extra base def should be used to defend base not players

or maybe just limit the distance between builds

if person could not build in same spot then they would probably use the base def properly

you know you have to narrow down abusers , that is why now people cannot build in enemybase anymore , well it is possible but under ban punishement , so that proves my point , if you let them they will abuse , and they do that is why i wrote to you

yes i mean the vanquisher rocket launcher ,unfair weapon , even a havoc sniper rifle is fair compare, why is it so unfair = well you cannot know where the person using it shot u from

when you die from  a sniper or any other weapon in game you can see a reflective spot shining to tell you where the shooter killed you from BUT NOT THAT ROCKET LAUNCHER,

so that means you cannot take revenge from who killed you because you dont know where he was when he shot you, = UNFAIR !@##$%

47 minutes ago, Toad12345 said:

Can we bring back the old maps from vanilla renegade? 

Maybe, tried before everyone hated it.

Tib Pit 3,  Torbuk Fixed (has music and units dont stuck) , Alpine night and Night ox ?

On 2/13/2017 at 3:55 PM, Toad12345 said:

Can we bring back the old maps from vanilla renegade? 

I mean it is called 'NewMaps'.

On 2/14/2017 at 2:38 PM, RoCkStAr said:

Tib Pit 3,  Torbuk Fixed (has music and units dont stuck) , Alpine night and Night ox ?

Sure noted for next month.

RoCkStAr and Meowi like this

Regarding power ups:

On 2/11/2017 at 0:02 PM, r3sur[r3Kt] said:

These wont be removed as the make our server unique from every other. Which rocket launcher? You mean the vanquisher? This can only be purchased with 300 vet points now anyway. As for the spawns they are totally random.

I agree that they shouldn't be removed, but at the moment they spawn way too often. I had a Deth River map where GDI got FOUR 10 second beacons in a row. FOUR. I've also seen maps where people get obby guns over and over (not counting the IK maps where obby guns are spawned in fixed locations).

I propose two changes: first, lower the spawn rate for very powerful power ups like 10 second beacons and obby guns, 

and second, prevent power ups from spawning for the first 20 minutes of the game. I understand the need for power ups as a stalemate breaker, but having someone grab a 10 second beacon and an adrenaline at the start of the game just ruins the map.

21 hours ago, falcod said:

prevent power ups from spawning for the first 20 minutes of the game. I understand the need for power ups as a stalemate breaker, but having someone grab a 10 second beacon and an adrenaline at the start of the game just ruins the map.

Currently in discussion/planning. Thanks for the suggestion.

Could the following maps also be removed:

Tib_Waste: There is a balance-breaking bug here, allowing people to get tons of points (and creds) without leaving their base. 

Gobi: This is pretty much just a sniper map =_=. To make matters worse, it's a sniper map which deceptively looks like there are 4 paths between the bases, but they all converge in the center as a large open area. One guy with aimbot can just stand in the center and the entire enemy team won't be able to do shit.

6 hours ago, falcod said:

Could the following maps also be removed:

Tib_Waste: There is a balance-breaking bug here, allowing people to get tons of points (and creds) without leaving their base. 

Gobi: This is pretty much just a sniper map =_=. To make matters worse, it's a sniper map which deceptively looks like there are 4 paths between the bases, but they all converge in the center as a large open area. One guy with aimbot can just stand in the center and the entire enemy team won't be able to do shit.

Every month maps get reviewed and both those maps are tracking to be removed due to poor ratings anyway. Even if Tib_Waste did not have a poor rating it would have been removed because of that silo bug.

Everything is taken into account before adding or removal:

• Current rating
  • Any bugs discovered
  • Past trend ratings