Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
r3sur[r3Kt]

Renlist Update

Hello,

Today CnCNet decided to drop the Renegade Master Server List. Apparently it is no longer sustainable as the time and costs can be used elsewhere.

What will this mean?

Basically you will no longer be able to connect through the GSA tab on Renlist and it will appear blank:

cd8109ffd92e525d523f70f3f282fd4d.png

If you have the server saved in your favorites this will not apply and you will still be able to join. There is a tutorial on how to add the server to your favorites list written by@WhiteNyte which can be found here: (edited with new server IP etc)

You can continue using Renlist to connect to the server through WOL if you use that as this is unchanged: 

2c50cd58ff7ea5321f1f782400018ae0.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternatively you can use RenIP which you can download from our Downloads section here:

RenIP is rather like Renlist and will connect you to Renegade. Just a few simple bits to set up:

efe1901b33f45fbe4c474b63fa63f4b4.png

Click 'save' and then 'connect' and away you go. 

If you need help be sure to ask me on IRC or send me a PM on the forums or reply to this topic.

Download Renlist here: https://multiplayerforums.com/files/file/70-renlist/

Download RenIp here: https://multiplayerforums.com/files/file/2201-renip/

Server IP: 74.91.113.100:1337

r3s & MPF Team.

Don't you guys have Renegade Imperial Age Launcher that will connect to the mpf server?

10 minutes ago, Manuel857 said:

Don't you guys have Renegade Imperial Age Launcher that will connect to the mpf server?

Yes but not everyone has it, in fact not many.

Apparently a new host has been found and GSA will now continue to run. Drama over. This is still valid in case GSA ever does go down again in the future.

CnCNet brought back up temporarily until we figure out a way to host it.  So Drama is not quite over yet ;p

I can still connect through ren list? Just last day i coudlnt :P

3 hours ago, RoCkStAr said:

I can still connect through ren list? Just last day i coudlnt :P

As i said a new host has been found.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zunnie
      - Introduction -
      To run a Renegade Dedicated Server you need to install the Renegade FDS (Renegade Free Dedicated Server).
      A dedicated server is basically a command prompt type program which allows for Renegade Clients to connect
      and play on the server. Dedicated servers are usually unattended and you cannot play as the host while running
      a dedicated server. Running a dedicated server also enables you to run SSGM 4.0 and/or other special modifications
      which are unavailable for the game client.

- MPF Public FDS Package -
      You can now download a prepared package of the FDS with DA 1.92 and TT 4.6 applied, source code included with examples @

- Downloads -
      You can download the RenegadeFDS installation file on for example multiplayerforums over here:
      http://multiplayerforums.com/index.php?/files/file/8-renegade-fds-1037zip/

- Installation -
      After you have installed the Renegade FDS, copy the contents of the serverfiles folder from the 4.0 server download into the FDS folder.
      Edit server.ini, svrcfg_cnc.ini, tt.cfg and ssgm.ini as per the documentation in this topic.
      You then also need to install the Visual C++ runtime libraries and the DirectX runtimes from the "redist" folder.
      The server.exe file in the 4.1 server download is the one you should be using as it has been modified.
      You do not need to apply the "no gameplay pending" patch to it as that patch is now a server.ini option.
      Make sure anticheat.ini is in the data folder otherwise the anti-cheat will probably kick you even with stock renegade files.

- Requirements -
      When running the server in Westwood Online Mode (or XWIS these days) you require a valid serial number to run the server.
      This can be a FDS Serial or your Renegade Client serial.
      In GameSpy mode there are no requirements.

- Notes for WOL Mode (XWIS) -
      To get passed the WOL installation for the RenegadeFDS you need to enter a (fake) serial number that starts with 0669.
      For example: 0669714956637887900319 ( Note: This is a fake serial and you cannot host a server in XWIS/WOL mode with this serial,
      it is only provided for you so you can get passed the installation dialogs. )
    • By zunnie
      _ _ _ _____ ____ _ _ _____ __ | | | | | |_ _| _ \ / \ / \ / _ \ \ / / | | | | | | | | |_) | / _ \ / _ \| | | \ \ /\ / / | |_| | |___| | | _ < / ___ \ / ___ \ |_| |\ V V / \___/|_____|_| |_| \_\/_/ \_\/_/ \_\___/ \_/\_/ Simply extract it to your Renegade\Data folder
      Or extract it to your Documents\Renegade\Client folder
      You will then be able to deploy vehicles on the maps from ImperialKaskins and some other MPF related maps.
      As well as a number of things such as:
      - Press Backspace to Sell vehicles on the Repair Pad
      - Press Q to deploy vehicles and such
      - Press M to lay an Anti-Tank mine
      - Press F4 F5 F6 F7 F10 F11 F12 - and = for additional radio commands
      - Press Q to deploy a tank trap
      - Press Q to detonate your Fanatic
      - Press M to lay an Anti-Tank mine
      - Press N to deploy a barbwire
      - Press O to drop your current previously picked up weapon
      - Press P to drop all your previously picked up weapons
      - Press I to use Chinook Vehicle Transport abilities
      - Press HOME to check your veterancy status
      - Press BACKSPACE while parked on top of a Repair Pad to SELL your vehicle
      - Press END key to quickly look up the Mine and Remote C4 usage and limits
      - Press Keypad number 1 to 9 for special Animated Taunts
      - Press U for chathistory window

If you prefer so, or can't get it to work using the manual method, you can download an automated installation file @

• By zunnie
      This mappack automatically detects your Generals Zero Hour maps folder and will install the following maps:

!aod triangle base final version(more money)
      -aod- civilian insurrection (more money v3)
      -aod- lagarto3 v1-3
      -aod- mega defense challenge (remade by hazard)
      a general & his army  new modifidedt version 2
      air aod - frontline by evanz1987 [final]
      aod - 2 mini no money
      aod - fifa terrorist takedown edited by-=modified=-
      aod - level ups final v5! by twinsen
      aod - new frontline! by twinsen
      aod by-  china skirmish
      aod enemy retreat v3 by twinsen
      aod field of fun
      the i^love^aod map (final#2 v3)

P.S. Maybe you want to try our First/Third Person Shooter with Tiberium Wars elements:

• By zunnie
      This mappack contains a bunch of maps designed for Coop and/or Art of Defense.
      The maps are supposed to be played against scripted computer controlled opponents and in most cases are scripted.

The zip contains an installation file that will install into your CnC 3 Tiberium Wars Maps folder directly.
      Do not change the destination folder unless you know what you are doing and it is required.

Maps in this package:
      AOD_canyon_storm_(v1)
      3v5_Smok@lot_CompStomp_v1.1
      Art_of_defence_-_avatar_invasion_v1.05
      Art_of_Defense_-_Forest_assault_v1
      art_of_defense_-_last_stand_v1.0
      Art_of_Defense_-_Tiberium_grounds_v1_1
      Centralized
      Incoming-=AOD=-
      Mission_under_high_voltage
      Ring_Of_Death(Metal)
      SarajevoRedZone
      VonBing's_Pain_Harbor
      Zunnie_3vs5_Co-op_V5_NoSW

P.S. Always wanted to play TW in an First/Third Person Setting? Download this:

• By zunnie
      renlist provides the ability to retrieve server list from GameSpy and WOL. You can also connect to any listed servers by pressing "Connect" or double-clicking the selected server.

P.S.: Always wanted to play C&C 3 Tiberium Wars in a First/Third Person setting? We are developing a standalone mod based off Renegade for it, you can try our test version for free already, simply download it as this topic details how:

About MultiPlayerForums Gaming Community

You can configure the secondary footer through Pad -> global -> secondaryFooter.