Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

zunnie

ut4-redirect Questions? Comments? Problems?

8 posts in this topic

Post here if you have any and we'll try to sort it a.s.a.p. :)

Hi Zunnie. So I successfully created an account and logged in. Then I remoted into my server to try and login from there but it says "no active account found". Then on my home computer I logged out and tried to log back in and it says "no active account found" again. Any ideas? I need to login from both my home computer and my server but is it locking to one IP and then locking the account if an attempt from another IP occurs?

What is the account name? Logins should work from any IP, just account creation is locked to 1 ip per user.

Also make sure you validate the email from the same IP/computer you created the account with initially. After validation you should be able to login from anywhere using any ip.

Unless you validate the email properly, the account won't be marked as active and then you cant login with it.

Do you have irc by any chance? Join irc.mpforums.com in channel #MPF-UnrealTournament then we can figure out whats wrong in realtime ;)

I don't have time to jump on IRC at the moment since I'm multitasking at the moment :). The account is "UnrealCarnage".  When I created the account, it never asked for a password so I had to do a "change password" to get logged in. Then after I got logged in, I changed the password which seemed to work fine while I was logged in. I just can't login now.

Hm, strange, let me reset the password for you and pm it to you here on the forums.

Also, you are emailed a random password upon account creation and validation. After that you can change it to your own.

A manual password reset resolved it. Closing this topic now. If you have any issues then create a new topic please.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zunnie

Unreal Tournament Redirect Service
      Multiplayerforums (MPF) is providing a new service for gameserver owners and/or map-creators to place their pak files in an online publically accessible location.
      It will allow gameserver owners to use the HTTPS web-link in their UT configurations for redirected downloads for example for custom new map content.

Register for an Account
      Visit this link to create an account for your redirect/mapspace: https://redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/

Terms of Use
      You are only allowed to upload .PAK files from Unreal Tournament 4 for redirection.
      The maximum filesize for a single file is 768MB.
      The maximum space for one free account is 5000MB.
      We reserve the right to terminate any account for any reason at any time with or without prior notice.
      Please take a moment to register on our website forums at www.multiplayerforums.com and place your maps in our downloads area as well

Donations
      This service is provided FREE of charge, however, the servers running this redirect are NOT free, we pay hard cash for it on a monthly basis and any and all types of currency donations are all very welcome!
      If you wish to donate and keep this service alive for a long time please visit this link:
      https://multiplayerforums.com/clients/donations/

View the Files
      https://redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/

Questions and Support
      You could join irc.mpforums.com #MPF-UnrealTournament or ts.mpforums.com for support and questions or you can post a new topic in the support forums over at https://multiplayerforums.com/forum/463-redirect-support/

Thanks
    • By zunnie
      The download link when viewing your personal and other member files will now use the exact path and filename. This makes it easier to get links for files and use it in your configs.

Have fun and Thanks.
    • By zunnie
      There is now a folder called /all/ on the redirect location which will list all member submissions combined.
      If you cannot find a certain map in this folder, feel free to upload it to your personal folder after which it will be listed in the /all/ folder with a slight delay of up to 5 minutes.
      Other people will then be able to find the file and use it in their configs.
      You can view all files combined here: https://redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/all/
      Thanks and have fun.
    • By Metalfist
      I have a suggestion for the redirect and as you can read in the title, I would like to keep track of how many times my files were downloaded.
      It was a feature on Rushbase that I liked and mediafire has it as well. I just love stats !