Do you play Renegade-X?

zunnie

Do you play Renegade-X?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play Renegade-X?

I'm just wondering how many people who are a member of MPF over here also playing Renegade-X at the time.

All simply vote Yes or No :):D

5 minutes ago, ChickenNoodle said:

Well it's definitely not Ren. It was never intended to be. It's more of a spiritual successor. It's basically how Havoc89's version of Ren. It's very fast paced.

Exactly why it failed.

lol i tried it (when it first came out ?) lol

RenX has changed its gameplay alot in the last 3 patches and with whats coming in the 1.2 patch its going to be completely different

also i play RenX but haven't had the time in a wile but hope to change that soon

Can't beat the updated graphics. Beautiful game.  

The speed of the game is way faster than renegade . I think if the sprint mechanic was removed it would be much more similar to the original as far as gameplay goes. Would be more worth playing for me.m that way.

Aloha, I do, ofc. And while I also played Renegade for years I still prefer Ren-X. Mainly cause of graphics, but also because I feel it's time to move on from 'the old' Renegade. Purely my thoughts ofc. 

I had loved and had played it every day until Dec 2015. Yet, since Feb 2016 I have boycotted it. So many bullshit changes have been applied for RenX and actually I am not even sure if they have reverted back these changes for the good & the mankind. If it is playable again as it was before version ~5.1x, so I am going to install RenX immediately.

Here is my uncensored quote xD

I hadn't been online for like 2 months, since mid Dec 2015. By mid Feb 2016, from time to time I had played a few games and every changes I seen are massively bullshit and all I done was rage quitting afterwards:

1.)
DDoS Attacks

2.a.)
Why do have the laser chainguns/rifles infinite ammo?! Why?! Absolutely OP especially when both sides don't have the Barr/HoN anymore and you get it via a crate. I just killed 20 infantry, pffft. Remove that crap or add infinite Ammo for everything and everyone!!

2.b.)
Marksman Rifle for both sides is absolutely useless, except enemies sleep and stand & dream around aka afk-ppl. Every god damn weapon as well as the silenced pistol have an immediately impact while shooting. The bullets totally miss every enemy now. Revert that crap!! The Rifle is as good as a Shotgun right now. Add a higher spread instead.

2.c.)
No sidearm shop anymore. Where is the Machine Pistol?! Revert that!!

2.d.)
Death-triggers around maps as well as without any borderlines and infos (Whiteout for example). What if you are on low HP and be able to change the power of a side, need to flee while defending something and you die? I lost our last team's Hotty by defending our base!!!

This can also be abused by using glitches.

REMOVE all Death-Triggers god damn!! Put invisible blocking cells instead or whatever.

2.e.)
$500 Sniper still bugged as well as the Mammy while shooting. Infinite reloading. Also happens with Orca/Apache.

OLD BUG

2.f.)
Zoom-in/out with Marksman Rifle soemtimes/often buggs out. While zooming and you shoot, it wont shoot. When you want to zoom-out, it switches back to zoomed-in state and back. You won't be able to shoot in meantime.

OLD BUG

3.)
30 Mines as standard seems ok, I guess.

4.)
Invisible STANKs and SBHs can be seen again. Those were like greyed-out.

Hell, all I can say, revert the god damn 5.1(x) update. What brainless guy did... nvm.

Before you do any MAJOR changes like that, let the community vote before. This is nothing but a mess right now. Impossible to play. Absolutely unbalanced. I think I won't return until this has been fixed/REVERTED.

This aint Renegade(X) anymore. Keep it as it was before v5.1, and don't do any ridiculous BALANCING experiments.

10 hours ago, N3tRunn3r said:

I had loved and had played it every day until Dec 2015. Yet, since Feb 2016 I have boycotted it. So many bullshit changes have been applied for RenX and actually I am not even sure if they have reverted back these changes for the good & the mankind. If it is playable again as it was before version ~5.1x, so I am going to install RenX immediately.

Here is my uncensored quote xD

Hide contents

Thank Yosh. He just does whatever he wants

I am afraid to install and test RenX just to take a look on how much stuff have been changed/reverted/fixed/damaged in total since ~Feb 2016. I wanna keep a nice memory of that awesome game... Until then, I vote on the poll with a "no" as sad as it is/been/was on Feb'16.

54 minutes ago, N3tRunn3r said:

I am afraid to install and test RenX just to take a look on how much stuff have been changed/reverted/fixed/damaged in total since ~Feb 2016. I wanna keep a nice memory of that awesome game... Until then, I vote on the poll with a "no" as sad as it is/been/was on Feb'16.

I honestly hate the game as it is

• 2 months later...