Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paterke

Testing availability

11 posts in this topic

Hey Zunnie.

Do you still looking for testers as  from mid  september 2016 i'll have  alot of time again for it.

You know me by now, always looking for a new project or something that keeps me busy and since nobody from the high ranking renegade staff have the decenty or the maturity to respond on my re-aplication for mod i will even have more time on hand.

Perhaps from mid sept (will install ts3 & irc  again then) you can introduce me  in the coding or  mapping thingy as  that stuff i'll findmost intresting to learn ;) 

I'm done with my previous project (making, editting our  wedding album and create awesome picture from them) so a new project is always welcome :)

1 hour ago, Paterke said:

You know me by now, always looking for a new project or something that keeps me busy and since nobody from the high ranking renegade staff have the decenty or the maturity to respond on my re-aplication for mod i will even have more time on hand.

If your gonna be a dick about it mate then its a no. 

• I work in RL
  • Forums are acting up and unread content sometimes does not show
  • Maturity has nothing to do with it

22 minutes ago, r3surr3Ktx said:

If your gonna be a dick about it mate then its a no. 

• I work in RL
  • Forums are acting up and unread content sometimes does not show
  • Maturity has nothing to do with it

No dick, no drama queen, no intrest anymore for mod for the reasons givin in the aplication topic, this is another topic;)

Odd you find the time and can read this content tough ;)

But like i stated before, i offer my help for testing things out and have zero intrest anymore in modding the ren server as  things  have changed to much on the renegade side of command.

I thought i could be  an asset for the ren server as i always  modded fair and without drama in the past but seems you guy's  have a  different opnion  about that , so no drama, let's move on, nothing to do with being a  dick, just stating things out how i feel them.

LordGalyen likes this

5 hours ago, Paterke said:

Hey Zunnie.

Do you still looking for testers as  from mid  september 2016 i'll have  alot of time again for it.

Perhaps from mid sept (will install ts3 & irc  again then) you can introduce me  in the coding or  mapping thingy as  that stuff i'll findmost intresting to learn ;) 

I'm done with my previous project (making, editting our  wedding album and create awesome picture from them) so a new project is always welcome :)

Sounds like a PM, not a post to me.

1 hour ago, LordGalyen said:

I voted for you. But my nobody cared about my vote. 

9 hours ago, Paterke said:

Can we cut the melodrama out, please? 

10 hours ago, ChickenNoodle said:

Sounds like a PM, not a post to me.

It was ment to be an reply  on this topic but  for some reasons it turned out  to be  a new topic instead of an reply. 

Screenshot_21.jpg

May be closed then to avoid unnecessary drama ;) 

5 hours ago, Paterke said:

May be closed then to avoid unnecessary drama ;) 

tumblr_mu5t4nejWk1rjpgsjo1_500.gif

r3sur[r3Kt] likes this