Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

UltmaWepn

Who do you think will win the election?

Hoping for TRUMP, even if im not american ha. Hilary did all the refugess (terrorist) crisis in Western Europe, she and merker are responsible for these crimes. Glad they found these hilary Emails i .Well as a brave True Slav and Polishman Trump i say is the solution. Hilary is Hitler.

Btw History is going to repeat, germany threatens Poland Hunagry Czech Republic Slovakia and Russia , they want to make it again.

8 hours ago, UltmaWepn said:

So, neither Trump nor Hillary can run now?

No, I was just stating my opinion that neither of the mainstream candidates are any good. For me, it's a choice between Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. Though I may just end up writing in Bernie's name.

Stein partially scares me as a Presidential candidate for her lack of experience and some of the things she's said. Johnson on some policy choices I've heard from his camp. I don't 100% agree with Bernie (not for completely free college, because I'd rather see complete educational reform). 

5 hours ago, NXwolf said:

Who do I think will win, Hillary. Who should win, Trump.  Our system is corrupt and Hillary is as corrupt as corrupt can get.  She'll win by cheating and hide all the facts.  You think Obama is bad, she's worse.....  I'm for trump all the way, especially because he's protecting my 2nd amendment and that's all you need to know about that.

Also, fr those that don't believe Trump has more support than Hillary.  Try looking up the video's of Trumps rallies and compare them to Hillary's.  They pan the camera at Trumps and not her's to hide the fact her rally sizes are an illusion.

I like Trump for being an outsider, but I'm not 100% sold on his Presidency, personally. Definitely against Hillary and DNC establishment. I do feel a lot of the attack ads are just that, attack ads... he'll most likely get treated the same way Bernie was in the Primaries.

2 hours ago, RoCkStAr said:

Hoping for TRUMP, even if im not american ha. Hilary did all the refugess (terrorist) crisis in Western Europe, she and merker are responsible for these crimes. Glad they found these hilary Emails i .Well as a brave True Slav and Polishman Trump i say is the solution. Hilary is Hitler.

Btw History is going to repeat, germany threatens Poland Hunagry Czech Republic Slovakia and Russia , they want to make it again.

Just don't form a faction between the Baltic states only and join the Allies. ;) (joke; see Hearts of Iron IV - to which I've been partially obsessed with lately:P)

25 minutes ago, RoCkStAr said:

Actually there is a plan to form Slavic Union, wuth more countries, even Finland is really up for it. For sure it wont include Ukraine (hopefully)

In the reference I made, every time I've seen that happen in HoI4, Poland/Latvia/Estonia/Lithuania end up getting full annexed by Germany because the Allies (UK/France) don't come to defend them! :P

14 hours ago, Genesis2001 said:

Just watch out for Mother Russia.

Now you see, it is Hilary and Merkel, G.verhofstadt bullcrap who are trying to tell world that Russia is our enemy, they still want everyone to be scared of them. I am telling you, Russians could take control over whole Europe in a matter of week, but they wont and dont want to. Russian people are really friendly and smart. They known that Germany wants to start war because they could take economic and terrain advantage for Fourth Reich.

Genesis you might not hear that in liberal American Hot Dog Cola TV, but Germany threaten all the Eastern Slavic Countries and Hungary with war. If we won't take all that terrorists to our country, they will use power to force us. Honestly, Germany,france, etc might be only a memory in close future.

I am not from USA but from what I see and hear ...I think Hilary will be just like Obama (or maybe worse)

And yeah I expect cheating because they need Hilary..not trump..I completely agree with @NXwolf

On 8/27/2016 at 1:31 PM, NXwolf said:

Who do I think will win, Hillary. Who should win, Trump.  Our system is corrupt and Hillary is as corrupt as corrupt can get.  She'll win by cheating and hide all the facts.  You think Obama is bad, she's worse.....  I'm for trump all the way, especially because he's protecting my 2nd amendment and that's all you need to know about that.

Also, fr those that don't believe Trump has more support than Hillary.  Try looking up the video's of Trumps rallies and compare them to Hillary's.  They pan the camera at Trumps and not her's to hide the fact her rally sizes are an illusion.

1 hour ago, newtown19 said:

We are screwed either way, but Hillary is going to win because all the women will be voting for her.

Given how much the Democrats are pushing the woman card, you're probably right. Though, I hope it backfires on them for rigging the system against Bernie. :( 

I don't like to say this, but cuntlary will win. Mostly of the rigged election but also because all the moronic BLMs and SJWs will vote for her.

I watched the elections live, she was smirking every time, even when Trump was mentioning all the bad things she did. Do you know why? Because she was supposed to win from the beginning. She knows she can't lose, the election will be rigged.

Even knowing this, I really hope she won't be elected president. I don't want a WW3 to happen, not now, now in the future. She's fucking insane if she wants to attack Russia. Putin even said that russians won't do the first move, they do not want a war. The anti-missile system in EU was not made to 'defend us from Iran' but to be used against Russia.

The thing is, she's not the one deciding what will happen, she's just a puppet controlled by the 0.1% put in that place to establish a new world order.

Call me crazy but that's what I believe. If God forbid WW3 happens, it won't be like any war we've ever seen. It doesn't matter which country invades wich. The invaded one WILL launch nukes on the attacker. They want to take out Russia because it's like a wall between them and world domination. Which country will go to war against someone that took out a superpower like that?

This election is more than a new US president. It literally holds the faith of the world. There will either be peace if Trump gets elected, or War if the corrupt shit gets elected. I'm not an american, so I don't know that much about your elections and how stuff works, but this is a true fact. 

Man, @WNxH3adSh00t i totaly stand your side, WW3 will happen cause Germany ,France,Uk and Sweden are flooded with migrant poop. Im hoping for Trump, but she might win due to the corrupted companies and goverment. She is George Soros and Rotschild puppet.