Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
UltmaWepn

Have a degree?

Do you have a degree in anything or are you working on a degree now? If so, what is it in?

I don't have a degree yet. I spent some time in college for a computer science degree, but had to quit due to some issues. I am planning on going back when I get another car in a couple of more months. 

You?

I would have degree in English Studies, however i left university after 2 years, havent had opportunity to stay because of cash problems and other things. Not sure if i will ever graduate higher university , wish i do. My county is pile of shit , lots of people can't find work. At least im employed, never had problems with that. Can;t find time for it or help from goverment.

I might join army, if anything.

Wanted to get into musical academy in my young years, but was too old damn.

No degree here, yet. I'm technically 3-4 classes away from a basic associates though. My major is Physics (Astronomy inclination) and math.

I haven't finished it up because I've been having severe trouble focusing on the math to be able to pass the classes I need to take. :(