renlist yet again

renman007

Question

hi guys renman007 here am having a problem with renlist v1.09 its been working fine for close to a month then yesterday it stopped working. i start it up all i get is a blank list. no list of any servers at all. i tried previous versions of ren list before to no avail. last time it was something some one forgot to do on the server lol dunno what etc lol heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

24 answers to this question

tried the ping test this is what came back, i also double checked firewall settings even turned off as well, the firstĀ picture is ping test with windows fire wall on second one its off. both identical readings. just using same settings ive used since i reinstalled renegade, never had a problem for last month or so, and to me its weird i can play one min then suddenly cant play. ive even posted a pic of my speed test from speedtest.net not brilliant but for a cheap uk deal its worked for me. and to make it more intresting ive added the sys info file as well from my pc

ping.jpg

ping1.jpg

speed test.jpg

sysinfo.txt

17 hours ago, renman007 said:

tried the ping test this is what came back

That sceenshot shows the command entered was wrong.

Sorry I meant to run theses below one at a time. (Type the first one in press enter and wait when its done go onto the next one and so on.)

ping 74.91.113.100

tracert 74.91.113.100

ping 162.248.88.129

tracert 162.248.88.129

2 hours ago, renman007 said:

no cant visit that page bud

Ā 

Thanks, you are blocked by our host because your ip was included in a network attack on their servers. It may be a rogue system in your home, or you unluckily got this ip from your ISP. Ā I'm working on this and you should watch this thread for replies so we can get this fixed ASAP.

Since your IP was blocked because of an attack coming from your network. You need to do the following below to secure your network and all it's devices. NOTE, this is DIRECTLY from our host!

Ā 

The IP block is almost about to expire from our blocked database, however if you'd like this lifted sooner some steps will need to be completed to secure the users connection.

* Update the firmware on the router and/or modem
* Change the credentials to log into the router and/or modem
* If possible, disable WAN-side administration of the router and/or modem
* Scan the PC and home network for malicious software and viruses
* Update the firmware and change the passwords on other internet-connected devices -- particularly video surveillance devices

Ā