Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anarki

Redirect pass over

9 posts in this topic

@cronus Thanks for your help the other day getting me setup. But once again i'm in need of your help  sorry man When I connect to the server it trying to download but after about 10sec or so just moves on. Any ideas on this? I'll post my lines below Thanks

[/Script/UnrealTournament.UTBaseGameMode]
RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DiRifle-WindowsNoEditor",
PackageURLProtocol=https",
PackageURL=redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/anarki02f8/DiRifle-WindowsNoEditor.pak",
PackageChecksum=f2fce087cf71408edb5ddf02a0fe4dd4")

It downloads great in chrome

thank you, I see it says when its downloading 0 files left in queue. Why is this? Is my lines right?

14 hours ago, anarki said:

@cronus Thanks for your help the other day getting me setup. But once again i'm in need of your help  sorry man When I connect to the server it trying to download but after about 10sec or so just moves on. Any ideas on this? I'll post my lines below Thanks

[/Script/UnrealTournament.UTBaseGameMode]
RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DiRifle-WindowsNoEditor",
PackageURLProtocol=https",
PackageURL=redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/anarki02f8/DiRifle-WindowsNoEditor.pak",
PackageChecksum=f2fce087cf71408edb5ddf02a0fe4dd4")

It downloads great in chrome

RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DiRifle-WindowsNoEditor",PackageURLProtocol="",PackageURL="redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/anarki02f8/DiRifle-WindowsNoEditor.pak",PackageChecksum="f2fce087cf71408edb5ddf02a0fe4dd4")

I always use this helpful tool.

got it, thanks so much for the help! I'm slow out of the gate, but I do get better.  LMAO, One thing what would I change if I added a custom map? Oh BTW very cool tool thanks again

4 hours ago, anarki said:

got it, thanks so much for the help! I'm slow out of the gate, but I do get better.  LMAO, One thing what would I change if I added a custom map? Oh BTW very cool tool thanks again

Isn't that a custom map?

12 hours ago, anarki said:

no its a auto sniper rifle with no tracers, Zark is what we called it back in ut99

There's a process of adding the map to a few different files if you want it on like a Hub, otherwise it's just that one file for a regular server.

PackageName="DiRifle-WindowsNoEditor

That is a rifle mod, I was asking do I change that line for a custom map.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0