Post bugs, feature requests or thoughts

zunnie

Hello everyone, as you can see SpEeDr and me started working on a new version of Crazy Capture The Flag originally thought up and created by Jessica back in 2004-5 or something. It was immensly popular then because it had many custom weapons, little secrets and special stuff.

I've fixed a few glitches here and there in the source code provided by Jonwil in the TT 4.6 server scripts and combined it with Dragonade 2.92's latest release by @Whitedragon.

Vehicles are enabled in Crazy CTF, though only the APC's and Hummer + Buggy.

You cannot pickup the flag while inside a vehicle, nor can you drive in it while carrying the flag, you can however be a passenger of a vehicle. Furthermore you need to know that you cannot capture the flag while you are inside a vehicle, you have to get out and walk over the flag pedestal to actually score. Returning your own flag while inside a vehicle and driving over it, is possible.

You can look up the !score and your capture- and some other gaming stats by typing !stats <playername>

Those stats are processed once every map at the gameover event for every player in the server. If you leave the server before the end of the map; tough luck, your stats are lost for that map. (i will see if i can fix this soon tho).

If you have bug reports, concerns, feature requests or thoughts about Crazy CTF then feel free to post them here.

TODO - A bug or feature that will be fixed sooner or later

PENDING - This has been fixed but has yet to be installed on the server

DONE - This has been done and is applied on the server

NEGATIVE - This will not be fixed or added

TODO List:

Coming shortly.......