Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

shadowstorm

Tanks Not Aiming

No matter how many light tanks I tried, (3), none of my tanks would aim at the outcropping above the PP. Here is what happens when I did. My reticule is aimed at the spot, but the turret does not. Happened all 3 times. Is this normal, some sort of mechanism put into the particular map, to let snipers sit up there or.... ??

aiming.png

ooohhh ok, thanks! I saw what looked like barbed wire up there too. Do the map rules allow for us to go through that, down the mountain, and into the power plant?

It definitely is, lost the PP to it lol. Other servers never allowed it, just making sure. Thanks!

well, on Siege i doubt its easy to get PP from there - OB is faster than you and hits you.

Only way is if you are lucky and ob doesnt hit you well, you can survive from behind and get into pp.

Well... easy or hard wasn't really my concern, I don't really care if it IS easy or Hard af lol. I was just curious if it was ALLOWED is all. I had tried checking map rules ingame, but that didn't give me anything, so I came here to ask :) The previous servers I had played on, it wasn't allowed. It was cool to see a different set of standards/rules enforced at this one.  :)

well, at GDI it's even more easy. The AGT doesn't even shoot when you sneak to PP lol - so i won't see a problem there... with mines they can't even enter... at gdi they can ^^

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:18 AM, WNxServer said:

well, at GDI it's even more easy. The AGT doesn't even shoot when you sneak to PP lol - so i won't see a problem there... with mines they can't even enter... at gdi they can ^^

oh wow

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:55 AM, zunnie said:

I believe it's allowed yes, if it's even possible, i can't remember :P

Thanks for taking the time to answer, I completely spaced telling you thanks :P Sorry! :)