Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
trunkskgb

Vile Facility Questions

So two things happened the other day, and I wanted to show everyone and to see what's up.

In the 1st clip, if you navigate to about 1 minute 20 seconds, I die in my Power Plant. I only had 2 HP, but a Chemical Grenade killed me? Does that have a LARGE AOE damage because if the guy was shooting from the tunnel (I assume), I was on the FAR side of the Power Plant and died. Is that normal for that weapon?

Next question is about b2b, or is where this guy shooting from legal? It's from about 1:20 to 1:50. He isn't IN our base, but he's outside of it, shooting clear across the whole map. Just curious if it's legal or not.

43 minutes ago, trunkskgb said:

Next question is about b2b, or is where this guy shooting from legal? It's from about 1:20 to 1:50

C&C_Vile_Facility_D3: Shooting the GDI base from the Nod hill is b2b and not allowed.

I thought so, the guy had ZERO line of sight, and he sat there just about all map and hit the WF. I'll let someone know next time.

4 hours ago, trunkskgb said:

So two things happened the other day, and I wanted to show everyone and to see what's up.

In the 1st clip, if you navigate to about 1 minute 20 seconds, I die in my Power Plant. I only had 2 HP, but a Chemical Grenade killed me? Does that have a LARGE AOE damage because if the guy was shooting from the tunnel (I assume), I was on the FAR side of the Power Plant and died. Is that normal for that weapon?

Whoever killed you might have been in Forgotten hub area and thrown grenade over hill and pp into right next to door. But as you had so low health I think it  could have been thrown from tunnel also.

The sad thing is, you had three mods in game. They all should have known that it is not allowed.  and yet, they none of them did a thing the whole game

I was in there nearly at the end of the map and got told over pm - i've asked where and who - gained no answere what i can remember.

With beeing busy with playing it isn't easy to have an eye on everything everytime, but i can just say, we will try to do it better next time ;o

Yeah I totally didn't even think to mention it to a mod. I figured I had video proof, doesn't get more real than that for trying to prove someone was doing something they weren't supposed to.

I played it again yesterday and was GDI. Someone else was doing it, but I couldn't tell. @WNxServer that was the match were you took my stolen stealth tank, hehe. I could see the big freaking huge rocket come flying over, but I never found out who did it. They must have been more cautious. 

@LordGalyen It's hard to see what everyone is doing sometimes, unless a mod SEE's it themselves, or someone reports it, not much they can do. It's just one of those things you know?