R.I.P. zunnie

bullvipe

I'm so sad and still hope it's something that he went underground again or so. :(

He has done so much for Ren, he will never be forgotten and we give him the honor by continuing this holy game ❤️

I've known him since the days back in WNx. Can't still believe it. 😭

Serv.

I'm very saddened to hear the news, We ran separate communities but Zunnie was always around to help out. He was one of the friendliest guys I met on Renegade and he has done a lot for the game. On behalf of myself and Rencorner I offer my sincerest condolences. We truly lost a great guy and may he Rest in Peace. 

Guest liquidv2

RIP dude - your name shall live on

thank you for everything you did for the game and all the people you've helped over the years

good guy and a good friend - you shall be missed

My very 1st map that I ever released was made entirely dedicated to zunnie. It has coffee pots, cups and even donuts! It’s very plain and mimics C&C Quick Draw. 

Guest Molov
20 hours ago, shaitan said:

Do any of you have the old servers we used to run back in FM days? Like the ones that preceeded OmegaAOW, the oldies that pretty much made z famous. I know one was the FM CrazyCTF by Jessica, but I can't even remember the name of the one that had the agt/obi guns when we merged with DT. 

It'd be nice to be able to do the oldy servers in tribute as well, I have a copy of that omega one.

Shaitan. . There is a name I haven't heard in a while.. I was there back in the old FM days... Molov is my name.. I kicked ass at cctf... 

Guest Zorid

R.I.P zunnie, Thank you for the insperation to mod and make coop for ren and for the time we worked on stuff and games we played, god bless your family at this difficult time. ;(

I really can't believe this..and I really don't know what to say but ..Zunnie was a great friend who made us happy when he be with us

he gave a lot to that community

we really missed a great person here 😥

R.I.P Zunnie

2 hours ago, Guest Molov said:

Shaitan. . There is a name I haven't heard in a while.. I was there back in the old FM days... Molov is my name.. I kicked ass at cctf... 

I remember you Molov. In fact you were in some of the old irc logs I was checking last night lol. You were always the level headed one in our bunch(IronWarrior, Shoot, Halo, MrMan, me(FM Mod class of '05)).

Only knew him years later when i got back to Ren. And felt like a catalog of my favorite game. A sturdy pillar to built on. So dedicated it kept part of C&C resilient trough the times for all the left over hard cores and others to enjoy. He seemed to deserve the value of simple joys trough tedious work. Hope he got some unique moments from it.

1 hour ago, shaitan said:

I remember you Molov. In fact you were in some of the old irc logs I was checking last night lol. You were always the level headed one in our bunch(IronWarrior, Shoot, Halo, MrMan, me(FM Mod class of '05)).

That takes me back... if you're on Facebook man dm me... would be nice catch up with old friends... 

Guest liquidv2
41 minutes ago, Toad12345 said:

Are we gonna do a memorial for zunnie like jellyserver did with SpoonPlex and Bears?

if you do, do it on a map that he worked on

it seems fitting

it will also give people a chance to say goodbye

I've been watching this thread for a while trying to formulate my thoughts and struggling to accept this is real. This is so unexpected. This is a great loss to the community. Zunnie was always trying to help everyone and striving to help people enjoy all the games he worked on. He was the reason I became involved with MP-Gaming and eventually MPF. Throughout the years I've learned so much from and will truly miss him. He's had such an amazing effect on so many people. He was a great friend and an overall great guy.

RIP Jan.

No way..... Not zunnie... 😰. I only knew him online and still am devastated by those news and surely I'm not the only one, because anyone who knew  him also knows what a great guy he was. He was kind, cheerful and very fun to talk to, sometimes for hours straight. He also was a person with no prejudices towards anyone, he trusted other people and gave them a chance to show what they can do and to become useful in the many communities he has created and led over the past many years. He trusted me too, and I thank him for that. Having been a part of Multiplayerforums was a lot of fun.

Now I wish I've actually gone to the Nerherlands to meet him like I planned years ago... In the end I didn't, and wasn't around the community for the last years either so I don't know how he was lately. Do you people knwo how this happened?  Did he have any troubles lately?

R.I.P. zunnie, may you find peace forever! 😔