R.I.P. zunnie

bullvipe

@Scopes

Thank you for taking the time to post here and help us all with our grief and those awesome pictures. I don't think I will ever get over this loss, there is truly a hole in this world that will not be filled. You as Z-Man have truly helped me (us). I will have that cup of coffee with you at 14:00 EU time so know you will not be alone. I'm in the USA and can't make the funeral for distance and my own health reasons but know just like the coffee I as well as all REN community will be with you in spirit there.  Please continue to post and be a part of our world.

I know that Zunnie is in a good place now and I would bet he is quickly back at helping our fellow fallen soldiers we have lost over the years gaming and doing what we know he does; giving of others before he even thinks about himself. (He was one of 2 people I ever trusted to Teamview my PC's!)

Q's:

Is there a PayPal account that donations can be sent to help with any expenses etc.? I know I want to do something to help as I am sure many others do too.

Is there anything we can do for you or the family?

Guest Venom

Zunnie was a very easy going, friendly person, probably one of the most friendly and relaxed people I've ever met. He had a strong love of modding and equally strong love of teaching his passion to others. He went out of his way to share his projects and abilities with others, spending a lot of time and care doing so, and always had a welcoming open door for anyone who wanted to join in on the fun. He took interest in peoples lives and seemed to genuinely care for them and wish them the best no matter what. The modding community has lost a very talented developer and good friend.

8 hours ago, rohirrim6 said:

Ill gonna miss the sound of his coffee machine on teamspeak it was something special he was awesome in all ways always kind and helpful will miss him much

omg, i remember that too! Good times.

Guest MpF FeaR

I just seen this topic as im on vacation on greece. And crying like alittle kid heck i dont know what to say. 😭

I mean ive been knowing jan for 14 years and spend thousands of hours with him creating maps, mods,testing, talking you name it. Yes sure we had our ups and downs sometimes but we always talked it out and had great times togheter.  We created this community togheter and now we lost one of the founders 😭  

I last spoke with him a couple of weeks ago and he told me he was busy with life and stuff. Inever expected this. Im so sad i cannot attend his funural or speak with him once more 😢

To his family are my deepest regards and condoleances as we have lost a heck of a good  son, brother and dear friend.

Zunnie my man it was a honor to know you, play, mod,  talk, test and own this community with you for all these years. You will be greatly missed by me and troughout this and other places. I hope youll find your peace up there and be the angel you where. 

So from the deepest of my heart where you always a special place.

Keep em coming!!! BRO 😢😭😭 Regards FmSpacer / MpFFeaR

zunnie i fucking loved you and your dj doboy album  in your personel file. I have played APB with you when you made those maps in mp-gaming. May Allah protect you  and bless.

El fatiha to your soul.

God i hated reading this i really hoped it was fake news but it wasnt. Jan zunnie my friend may you rest in peace you've helped so many in this world it's a big shocker we lost a very good person thank you for everything you've done for me personally and for renegade this was such a shock to read  i hope you're at peace now my friend and my condolences to the family.

R.I.P zunnie ❤️ save us a seat bro and if i know you well enough we will all be in for a suprise when we meet again!.

Guest (FM/MP) Lightning

What an absolute shock to hear about zunnie what a cool dude he is from my days playing renegade.😔 

My thoughts are with hes brother and family. 

R.I.P Zunnie - The one and only 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Hunty said:

I saw this announcement via the Facebook page and I must say it upsets me greatly that Zunnie is no longer with us. 

He was the first person I ever became friends with on Renegade way back in 2002-2003. He took me under his wing and taught me a lot of stuff even though I was a hot headed teenager he took time to show me the ropes, even when I made mistakes or lashed out at other clan members Zunnie had my back. 

I regret not talking to him for the last year or so due to family/work commitments, just goes to show you never know when your time is up. 

I am just glad he made a legacy here and in other gaming communities so his name will live on for many years to come! 

Ren In Paradise old friend, condolences to his brother and the rest of the family. 

Hunty. 

P.S - the best quote by Zunnie on Teamspeak will forever be

”omg guys my dog just farted”. 

Hi Hunt,

Ive spend several nights gaming with Jan, and trust me m8 he missed talking with you as well as he mentioned to me.

But he knew  RL stuff gets in the way sometimes.. that didnt mean You or any lost touch....all the posts here, the reactions of friends he treasured..trust me he knew, understood and didnt mind because thats life.

Thank you very much for being his friend, the gaming nights i was there and you all on TS hahaha i wish

I wish for all so much the very best,

You all have been such a support, Words wont cut it, but thank you for being there for my brother.

Pls forgive me, if any reply takes a while after this.. im kinda empty..

May the Best of your past, be the worst for the future!!!

Best regards,

Sander

16 hours ago, Scopes said:

Hi Hunt,

Ive spend several nights gaming with Jan, and trust me m8 he missed talking with you as well as he mentioned to me.

But he knew  RL stuff gets in the way sometimes.. that didnt mean You or any lost touch....all the posts here, the reactions of friends he treasured..trust me he knew, understood and didnt mind because thats life.

Thank you very much for being his friend, the gaming nights i was there and you all on TS hahaha i wish

I wish for all so much the very best,

You all have been such a support, Words wont cut it, but thank you for being there for my brother.

Pls forgive me, if any reply takes a while after this.. im kinda empty..

May the Best of your past, be the worst for the future!!!

Best regards,

Sander

Sander please take all the time you need, do not worry about us guys. 

I miss those nights that we would all be online till very early hours of the morning, listening to the dog, the birds and every other farm animal known to man that Zunnie kept next to his computer and of course the worlds loudest coffee maker. 

Take care my friend, 

Hunty. 

Guest SoQShava

My condoleances. I can't remember the last time we spoke, must have been somewhere in the earlier soq days but this still makes me sad.

I never would have clanned if he hadn't made the coop maps he did.

Zunnie seemed to always around to chill with, or to show me and others the stuff he was working on, helping them out, even taking time leading me through the coding he was doing, interspersed with the clinking of coffee stirring.

He was a friend and an inspiration to me and so many others.

Rest in Peace man.

I was shocked and saddened to hear of it,when [Dragon]Crackempty told me.

Couldn't believe it was ture! Zunnie

So many good memories of these years playing in mpf servers,

You are  really a kind man......trembling to type in tears......

CCR has already been faith to us , and you are  respected as  the spiritual leader of the Renegade community.

Your departure was a great loss to the whole community.

Who can illuminate our darkest moment,carry the hope of CCR without you?

Thank you for perennial pay for Renegade,and you will living in our hearts all the times

Sincere condolences to your family and friends, 

An era is over.

Zunnie,rest in peace,

[Dragon]cike

Admin of China Dragon clan       

2 hours ago, Dragon-cike said:

I was shocked and saddened to hear of it,when [Dragon]Crackempty told me.

Couldn't believe it was ture! Zunnie

So many good memories of these years playing in mpf servers,

You are  really a kind man......trembling to type in tears......

CCR has already been faith to us , and you are  respected as  the spiritual leader of the Renegade community.

Your departure was a great loss to the whole community.

Who can illuminate our darkest moment,carry the hope of CCR without you?

Thank you for perennial pay for Renegade,and you will living in our hearts all the times

Sincere condolences to your family and friends, 

An era is over.

Zunnie,rest in peace,

[Dragon]cike

Admin of China Dragon clan       

R.I.P Zunnie. I was shocked when our admin [Dragon]cike told us. I  regret that I can't use the words you can understand to express sadness.  驾鹤西归芳名记,松柏凋零为尔悲

[Dragon]MK3

Member of China Dragon Clan