New Extended Renegade Map-Database

WNxServer

Hey Folks!

We've just created a new Section to have a better overview over the Maps which we can add to the rotation.

It would be great/nice/awesome, if everybody would help to make this Section big, so we gain more difference again :)

It's under the Renegade Forum, as you've might already noticed.

Here's the direct Link: https://multiplayerforums.com/games/renegade/maps

You can add every information you want. Pics are required. Maybe a little video would also be nice - might @>>NF<<HAVOC has some stuff out of his streams :)

grafik.thumb.png.6b0ffee143efaef539d4cb7e7748d8df.png

During the time more and more maps went out of my head...

There are soo many tons of maps, but after long time, you just forget about them...

I can remember some Maps, but just don't know the Names, lol... So the map is lost 😧 ^^

There's also a Rating for the maps. If we all put in some time, this would help us a lot to gain a new funny rotation :)

Additionally I'll might pick out 2 ppl. which can add their input on the rotation :)

Serv.

17 minutes ago, trumpetbum said:

i miss niagra, snow, siege ( although I see siege here once in a while).. more of the classic maps, a little more often?? 

Put something into the Map Database, so it is in there for our next review of the rotation :)

Mr. Renegade Map Encyclopedia Extroidinare AT YOUR SERVICE! I’ve already begun collection overhead images (similar to the old Renhawk) and I’ve already uploaded many old maps with videos which I will link here soon. I’m also going to test how easy it can be for others to get overhead views as well, and will write something up for that. Keep ‘em comin’!

• unknown unfeatured this topic

if anyone want s a clip of a particular match i can try to   get it for you also i been meaning to do more map showcases 

also by the way is a place to get all the fusion maps so icna check them out

tcw maps which ones work in reg renegade would the domination cnc3  map work

what are some map packs and where are they? i got ubermappack buti know there are others that might have one it doesnt have

are there more then just one generals themed maps

• WNxServer featured and unfeatured this topic
On 7/26/2018 at 9:13 PM, RoCkStAr said:

Im gonna contac Un Rules folks for some link of older maps. We have had millions of them . I remember playing Ren from 2005 at UN till 2010-2012. Whola lotta maps

gj

@RoCkStAr Both myself and @Madeen played at UN for along time. We know/have 99% of those maps. Feel free to contact them still, but between myself and Madeen, we have them or can tell you what they are if you forget the name of map, and only remember parts of it. Just do your best to describe it, and I bet you one of us will figure it out. 

You can either google them (just about all the stocks maps are available), or download W3D viewer, load the maps proper w3d file and textures associated with each map, and you can position the camera overhead looking down with a little mouse play. 

15 hours ago, trunkskgb said:

You can either google them (just about all the stocks maps are available), or download W3D viewer, load the maps proper w3d file and textures associated with each map, and you can position the camera overhead looking down with a little mouse play. 

That and you can use few commands on the test server to fly around and take some screenshots.

26 minutes ago, unknown said:

That and you can use few commands on the test server to fly around and take some screenshots.

is it also possible to do the !cshaddow command?

@trunkskgb & @MasterCan can you may add a bigger Picture to the Map? I've tried to get that one out and put it into the description, but it's small - you can't see much on the small pics :D - the bigger the better, so i get more feeling and into the map which it is.