ARE NONE OF YOU NOT PLAYING RENEGADE X?

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

Playing it time to time. But it doesnt have renegade feeling, all that matrix like jumping is bad. I wish Ren had better graphic and some squad plugins but not UT weird gravity jumps, feels unnatural

I like Unreal Tournament, I have all the way up to UT3, but when Renegade-X was announced, I never had any desire to play it. I knew then, and I even said, it will never feel or play like Renegade. I'm surprised so many people played it, and still play it. It's just UT with Renegade stuff, that's all.

well, lol. Might as well cann this whole subforum, lol. Ren X still gets the biggest matches out of the Renegade servers, I see full servers 32v32 but only on the weekends and you gotta be on their discord, they kick all casuals out. The largest I've seen MPF on a daily basis is up to 40. The more the merrier.

You know Renegade was the very first Battlefield game, essentially. EA Games didn't forget about Renegade's multiplayer experiment. I swear to god Renegade helped to inspire the original Battlefield 1942, which EA Games got made and released soon after Renegade. 

Renegade on the Unreal engine just didn't pan out, character physics are a little wonky, tank physics are clunky. But at least it has better net code than vanilla Renegade, amirite?

12 hours ago, DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr said:

You know Renegade was the very first Battlefield game, essentially. EA Games didn't forget about Renegade's multiplayer experiment. I swear to god Renegade helped to inspire the original Battlefield 1942, which EA Games got made and released soon after Renegade. 

Renegade on the Unreal engine just didn't pan out, character physics are a little wonky, tank physics are clunky. But at least it has better net code than vanilla Renegade, amirite?

About coding you are right. Its tru that Renregade was an experiment which led to new world of shooters. EA outdid theirself with Bad Company 2, what a game, im thinking of installing it again. Might be just me or few others, but i believe thers some hope inside for Renegade 2. I feel like EA/old Westwood member swill bring it back with frosbite.

Another thing is that building could collapse at oroginal renegade. Me , Comancheiv, WnxServer agreed that Buildings could use basement after being collapsed. Would work just fine

• 1 month later...