Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
A alternative and advanced version of RenList listing utility. This is a server listing utility which takes data from GSA feeds from GSA Master Server hosted by CnCIRC and lists server for user. The differences between RenList and MasterList and the reasons of why you should prefer MasterList is specified below.
If you using my lister, thank you so much. Please always use the latest version of this
• MasterList is quicker than RenList for listing speed.
• MasterList is simplier and more advanced than RenList.
• Usage of MasterList is easier.
The changes that planned and going to add:
• Buddy system. Notices you when your buddy in a/any server.
• Favorites system. Notices you when a event that you want happens. Example, when the map you want starts.
• Some basic improvements for visual of UI.
• Some other improvements for backend.
Some help?? Look below!
• Find "Theme" option from Menu>Options list to change your theme.
• Change your nickname or your Renegade Installation directory from the related options on Menu>Options.
• And be ready for other new features!
Please report bugs and suggestions to me on here or Discord ( The Unstoppable (TR)#1065 ) or find me from MPF Discord Server at http://multiplayerforums.com/discord
Go to the following link to see tutorial video step-by-step.
I made this skin many years ago the rims came from the rims on my truck and i wanted to put them on the arty so here it is everything is made by me and to be used freely enjoy and thank you!
Extract the DDS file from the RAR and place the DDS file in your Renegade's Data folder. Enjoy !
Here is a list of current things in progress of our maps, you can check if there was some progress done. A new reply will be posted here when there's some progress.
Current Map: ORG_Mars
Current Stage: Mapping (no textures) [GMAX]
Last progress (DD.MM.YY): 10.11.18
- Map idea
- Map concept
- Structure the files & required models/software/etc.
- Mapping (no textures) [GMAX]
- Prop making [GMAX] (we can use some help here!)
- Texturing [GMAX]
- LevelEditing & Objectives [LevelEditor/GMAX]
- Map testing
- Refining map
- Map release
- Map patching if required
Map will be worked on every Saturday starting at 14:00 to 16:00 GMT+2 (Live on http://twitch.tv/slamaster)