Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

eggplant.eggman

Remove Ape0x from RenList

Remove Ape0x from Renlist  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should Interim Apex removed from Renlist?

• Remove from Renlist
    • Keep it in Renlist

22 minutes ago, Genesis2001 said:

That's one thing that I remember they didn't take too well when they were with us (MPF). Any time we had comments and concerns about a unit's balance, the argument was "You don't know how to play it then." This was mostly from dblaney, actually. Not so much from Kaskins, he was always more open to feedback than dblaney ever was.

Perhaps I should make a balance calculator at some point in order to see what the data says. I have a ton of work on my plate right now though haha!

10 minutes ago, OWA said:

Perhaps I should make a balance calculator at some point in order to see what the data says. I have a ton of work on my plate right now though haha!

It was something I wanted to do for MPF here at one point, but lost interest in doing so when they left as there was no point.

I broadcast to YouTube any chance I get, and I know NFHAVOC was too, and only a couple more.

I am planning on adding more Renegade  advertising in my maps and information on YouTube. 

I am hopeful that helps. 

In my opinion, don't let drama get in the way of a good game, that is how good games stay alive. We have built quite a community on both Rencorner and MPF. You all know each other, and I barely see any of you playing APEX - so just continue to play MPF and Rencorner. Most of APEX I don't even know.

All you gotta do is start playing, and the more you do, the more you will prove this will pass.

EDIT: BTW, The community is already here, and we don't necessarily need more new people. We just need to continually work on ourselves to build a better community for tomorrow. That's the whole point of communities. As far as I can see, we all still have a lot of fun together. People will leave and people will come back, it's always been a continual cycle for us.

I believe we can all get along, and that all of us will prosper.

With the launcher, I feel that it is somewhat unfair how you have to go to C&C Renegade then select server / Play now to join a server, while Apex has their own area.

Why not just add icons for RC and MPF so all three servers can be featured on the "home page" with update feeds to keep it all the same.  This way it is on the main page of RenList and on the main page of W3d launcher.

I'm changing my vote from "keeping it on renlist" to "banning it from renlist." Though I can't find a way to physically do this in IPB...

Anyway, I'm changing my vote after coming to realize  having them on both just empties out every single renegade server. Congratulations dblaney, you drove the final nail in Renegade's coffin. Hope you're happy. :) 

If W3dHub players could install a copy of Renegade via their launcher, I would have no problem keeping them on renlist. 

Some People on instagram and youtube ask me how to get the game and i usally send them to w3dhub to get the launcher or the one in the downlaods here i guess they are new blood  i think i am the only one doing renegade post on reddit also one person has asked me how to make a server ia got to 48 the other day while i was streaming saturday during winter assault 

1 hour ago, >>NF<<HAVOC said:

Some People on instagram and youtube ask me how to get the game and i usally send them to w3dhub to get the launcher or the one in the downlaods here i guess they are new blood  i think i am the only one doing renegade post on reddit also one person has asked me how to make a server ia got to 48 the other day while i was streaming saturday during winter assault 

If we have the Ren Demo Install/Update on our Downloads section, link that. Otherwise link St0rm's installer.

And link RenList from us. :) 

21 minutes ago, Genesis2001 said:

If we have the Ren Demo Install/Update on our Downloads section, link that. Otherwise link St0rm's installer.

And link RenList from us. :) 

i give people those links too 

Ban Interim Apex until you can download Renegade from their launcher.

The mod is boring as shit too WTF, none of the units are fun to use except for Stridsvagn. They made some of the units from Imperial AIDS like the Orca fighter completely useless.

5 hours ago, Iran said:

The mod is boring as shit too WTF, none of the units are fun to use except for Stridsvagn. They made some of the units from Imperial AIDS like the Orca fighter completely useless.

Theres too many units, its way too campy. People have forgotten what real ren is

1 hour ago, Dethice said:

Classic Ren forever!!!  

Yes Mr.Ice but with new maps :)

Only Islands, Mesa, Glacier were Decent Ren maps. Field is retarded AF

49 minutes ago, bad2gurlz said:

Are we just gonna comment or do something? What is the final conclusion?

Lemme do rotation, i have a few ideas

22 hours ago, Iran said:

iran Iraq. hi n00b.

1 hour ago, RoCkStAr said:

Yes Mr.Ice but with new maps :)

Only Islands, Mesa, Glacier were Decent Ren maps. Field is retarded AF

YOU are retarded, don't you dare call field that! It is the best map ever!!

6 hours ago, bad2gurlz said:

YOU are retarded, don't you dare call field that! It is the best map ever!!

Can you tell me why do you think its not retarded?