Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Genesis2001

New Donation Tracker

In an effort to cut our expenses again, we've dropped the application on the forums we were using to handle donations. It was quite overkill for what we used it for.

You can access the new donation tracker by clicking "Donations" at the top or by visiting this link.

image.png

Enjoy,

Genesis

MPF Staff

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zunnie
      Hello fellow MPF EU Members
      I would like to run some popular gameservers such as Counter Strike Global Offensive, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty and maybe Minecraft again.
      Perhaps other games as well to expand MPF further.
      At the moment we only require around $200 USD for our servers and websites a month.
      This value would obviously increase if we get another serverpc in Amsterdam.
      Things are going great with our current setups and our donation-audience has been very loyal: Thank you for this!
      However, dare i say we need more donations if we want to do this, not only that, but on a monthly basis as well :|
      I am looking for 3-5 people willing to donate every month around €30 EUR ($40 USD) minimum to get this done.
      If you are interested then please let me know.
      Thanks for reading.
      PS: The system specifications i am looking to order:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.