Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hi! I'm new to the forums. I joined to read a post linked on the C&C subreddit, but I'll probably stick around since there aren't many communities that still play Renegade anymore.

I've been playing Ren since it came out, and I used to be very active in the Jelly community back in the day. If I can get my copy of the game back up and running on my computer, I look forward to seeing y'all in game!

Welcome back! The Renegade community is alive and well, and the more players like you who join, the stronger we will be!

If you need any help setting up Renegade to work with current servers, don't hesitate to ask!

17 hours ago, Gunshot08 said:

Hi! I'm new to the forums. I joined to read a post linked on the C&C subreddit, but I'll probably stick around since there aren't many communities that still play Renegade anymore.

I've been playing Ren since it came out, and I used to be very active in the Jelly community back in the day. If I can get my copy of the game back up and running on my computer, I look forward to seeing y'all in game!

Hi there! Don't forget to install latest scripts from http://www.tiberiantechnologies.org/downloads

and MasterList which is newer and faster than RenList, from https://multiplayerforums.com/files/file/2400-masterlist-gsa-listing-utility-for-cc-renegade/

Thanks everyone! Such a warm welcome. :)

I'll definitely post asking for help if I can't work out my install. See y'all on the battlefield!