Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
trunkskgb

Earthbreakers (Renegade comparisons)

I thought I’d make everyone aware of some of the features of this game and a few comparisons to Renegade as well. This game should be great! Let’s be real, it’s Renegade 2. Simple.

Here we go!

In Renegade we have a Tiberium, in Earthbreakers we have Vilothyte...purple Tiberium!

You can play as a Technician for BOTH games to reply friendlies!

In Renegade we have the Light/Medium Tank, in Earthbreakers we have the Pulse Tank/Abrahms Tank.

In Renegade we have the APC, in Earthbreakers we have the Atlas APC.

In Renegade we have the Artillery, in Earthbreakers we have the Tiamat Artillery System.

In Renegade we have the Ion Cannon/Nuclear Strike, in Earthbreakers we have Satellite Super Weapons.

Release date is 2020, while I’m sure some of this may change, it’s Renegade 2  folks!

On 12/13/2019 at 3:42 PM, trunkskgb said:

I thought I’d make everyone aware of some of the features of this game and a few comparisons to Renegade as well. This game should be great! Let’s be real, it’s Renegade 2. Simple.

Here we go!

In Renegade we have a Tiberium, in Earthbreakers we have Vilothyte...purple Tiberium!

You can play as a Technician for BOTH games to reply friendlies!

In Renegade we have the Light/Medium Tank, in Earthbreakers we have the Pulse Tank/Abrahms Tank.

In Renegade we have the APC, in Earthbreakers we have the Atlas APC.

In Renegade we have the Artillery, in Earthbreakers we have the Tiamat Artillery System.

In Renegade we have the Ion Cannon/Nuclear Strike, in Earthbreakers we have Satellite Super Weapons.

Release date is 2020, while I’m sure some of this may change, it’s Renegade 2  folks!

Thats good to known but cartoon graphic makes it looks dumb

I will try to play it ,

...my biggest wonder is that if Devs play Renegade with us. Im sure they do