Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
unknown

Minecraft Bedrock Server

Recommended Posts

We've just set up a small Minecraft survival hard bedrock server to trial. If you have mc (not the java version, so win10, mobile and console versions) and want to join use gs03.mpforums.com

 

For those that have java version only you can link your Mojang and Microsoft accounts to redeem bedrock version.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A note on this. We are considering a Minecraft Java server if there is interest. Another way you can show your interest besides playing in the server above is to drop $1-2 in the donation goal in the sidebar on the homepage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vihannes2 said:

I'd play there if we had Java server.

One of our goals https://multiplayerforums.com/donate/goal-47-minecraft-server/

 

On 1/21/2020 at 7:33 PM, unknown said:

For those that have java version only you can link your Mojang and Microsoft accounts to redeem bedrock version.

 

One nice thing about current version is crossplatform support can play from mobile etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2020 at 8:44 AM, unknown said:

Well I might donate some if it would be sure that there will be one.

 

But if its not sure thing i'm not too keen into donating as I can't play even play on current one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just posted in other discussion about RileyBug playing she is all over me to ask so is this still up and running ? I just saw this discussion post sorry for the DBLS....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mark AKA MorDos said:

I just posted in other discussion about RileyBug playing she is all over me to ask so is this still up and running ? I just saw this discussion post sorry for the DBLS....

It is still running. You may join using "gs03.mpforums.com" with ONLY Windows 10/Mobile/Console version. We may switch to Java soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay my question is this I see your direction is Win10/Mobile/Console Version am I to assume Console Version is Xbox Version ? she also has minecraft for IOS Ipad version as well her native desktop is an isolated Windows 7 64bit ver so I believe she wont be able to use her desktop version as that I believe is Java SDK run time let me know if and when a Java version will be supported please.

 

Her Xbox is not authorized to be on my network I do not allow that so her Xbox version is out of the question.

 

I like to monitor very close her in game playing not that it is of any major concern if she is playing on one of the community services however just the same I monitor her close.

 

Option can she connect and play on her IOS Ipad version ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mark AKA MorDos said:

Okay my question is this I see your direction is Win10/Mobile/Console Version am I to assume Console Version is Xbox Version ? she also has minecraft for IOS Ipad version as well her native desktop is an isolated Windows 7 64bit ver so I believe she wont be able to use her desktop version as that I believe is Java SDK run time let me know if and when a Java version will be supported please.

 

Her Xbox is not authorized to be on my network I do not allow that so her Xbox version is out of the question.

 

I like to monitor very close her in game playing not that it is of any major concern if she is playing on one of the community services however just the same I monitor her close.

 

Option can she connect and play on her IOS Ipad version ?

 

Just a side note from research - It is my understanding that a Server running in native Java SDK format C++ coding platform that the Java Ver server setup is Backwards compatible for Windows 10 Minecraft, Minecraft PE  though Minecraft Server running in native only for Windows 10/PE IOS is not backwards compatible to Minecraft Java edition.

I understand and sympathize the idea to setup the server in Native Windows 10 /PE Ios was due in part that one would expect most everyone to be beyond  the realm of Windows 7/8/8.1 however that is not the case for many I know are still reluctant to upgrade to Win10 or even 8/8.1 with valid reasons I agree with.

So if the idea were to arise to make the change over to the Java Version of Minecraft Server please let me know for now I will attempt to get her on with either the Ipad.

 

Thank you for your time and attention  please try to have a ggood day on your end.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 8:49 PM, Genesis2001 said:

A note on this. We are considering a Minecraft Java server if there is interest. Another way you can show your interest besides playing in the server above is to drop $1-2 in the donation goal in the sidebar on the homepage.

 

I will consider moving some funding around when I make my donations to the main server in support of the Ren servers please consider firing up a Java version of Minecraft for cross platform players only if its feasible to do so with enough support. "Let me know how this develops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.