Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Genesis2001

What do you want to do in Minecraft?

This is an all-call for anything you want to see in the Minecraft server feature wise. Anything that will keep players and attract new players!

This topic will serve as a feature request list, and requests will be triaged and prioritized. We want to start small btw, so as to not overwhelm players.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:09 AM, Genesis2001 said:

This is an all-call for anything you want to see in the Minecraft server feature wise. Anything that will keep players and attract new players!

This topic will serve as a feature request list, and requests will be triaged and prioritized. We want to start small btw, so as to not overwhelm players.

From my understanding Minecraft Java Server is backwards compatible ? to Windows 10 Minecraft client App? If I am mistaken ed I stand corrected.

Suggestion: See about setting up a Minecraft server in Java server mode making the server more open compatible for all players on various platforms. Mincraft Java client is made for all platforms hwever Windows 10 App server is not backwards compatible to Minecraft Java client.

5 hours ago, Mark AKA MorDos said:

From my understanding Minecraft Java Server is backwards compatible ? to Windows 10 Minecraft client App? If I am mistaken ed I stand corrected.

Its not. There is however experimental plugins & proxies