[HOWTO] Organizing Work Environment Setup - Renegade Tools

zunnie

I was asked by a few people to do this. So this is how i work with my editor and stuff :P

I find it very handy but like always some people might not think so and do it different :)

Thats fine..

I just hope this helps some people get under way with mapping for Renegade.

Although i myself use 3dsmax8, for legal reasons i could not include that in the files of course, so i made one for RenX.

If you do get a copy of 3dsmax8 the environemnt setup is pretty much the same really..

Anyway, good luck with your mapping :)

Much appreciated Z. I'm not as far as your tutorial goes, but I will be referring to it often. Hopefully I'll have time to pop on TS as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi m8 i have problem downloading your file even if i maked mine account as it sey This site can’t be reached and when it actuly download it delete itself from download list....wonder way mine internet is working fine all is fine hmm Traying to download the Renegade maping Zip.If you culd put download link to Google Drive i wuld gladly download it there as i dont nou what is the problem ere as i seyed at start cant download trayed coples of time all attempt faild:(

On 7/7/2015 at 10:51 AM, zunnie said:

Updated the download with TT 4.2 support.

Hi just adding this to mine last post.It seyed Network Error.As i nou nou network error on mine end that pervent me to download a file....weard