Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. i.wonder_whatsfordinner

i.wonder_whatsfordinner

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By N3tRunn3r
      I am actually playing
      OGame - The "kinda" EVE Online Browser Game and Tiberium Alliances
      on multiple accounts...

These noobs @ TibAlliances kinda don't even know, what C&C is,..! What a shame.... They only know TibAlliances... So, I told and showed em some C&C clips as:

~~~ and ~~~

l

..then, .. bang..!
      I am now listening to Frank Klepacki's awesome and totally sexual healing musix of Red Alert:

This reminds to to some specific awesome and unforgetable times.....

P.s.:
      We are on Rank 2 & Leader on Rank 1 ~ LOL

And... don't forget this...:

..and this ...:

WE DID IT ALL TOGETHER ~ DON'T FORGET THIS

• By unknown
      There is going to be a weekend tribute of sorts event held on the "zunnies OmegaAOW" renegade server.

It is an old server mod that zunnie and his friends used to work on. Because of how old it is there may be some small bugs to live with, but @shaitan and I have done what we can to get it ready.
      During this time Newmaps,MutantCo-op and possibly other servers will be taken offline.

IRC: irc.cncirc.net -or- irc.rencorner.com channel: #OmegaAOW
    • By zunnie
      - Introduction -
      To run a Renegade Dedicated Server you need to install the Renegade FDS (Renegade Free Dedicated Server).
      A dedicated server is basically a command prompt type program which allows for Renegade Clients to connect
      and play on the server. Dedicated servers are usually unattended and you cannot play as the host while running
      a dedicated server. Running a dedicated server also enables you to run SSGM 4.0 and/or other special modifications
      which are unavailable for the game client.

- MPF Public FDS Package -
      You can now download a prepared package of the FDS with DA 1.92 and TT 4.6 applied, source code included with examples @

- Downloads -
      You can download the RenegadeFDS installation file on for example multiplayerforums over here:
      http://multiplayerforums.com/index.php?/files/file/8-renegade-fds-1037zip/

- Installation -
      After you have installed the Renegade FDS, copy the contents of the serverfiles folder from the 4.0 server download into the FDS folder.
      Edit server.ini, svrcfg_cnc.ini, tt.cfg and ssgm.ini as per the documentation in this topic.
      You then also need to install the Visual C++ runtime libraries and the DirectX runtimes from the "redist" folder.
      The server.exe file in the 4.1 server download is the one you should be using as it has been modified.
      You do not need to apply the "no gameplay pending" patch to it as that patch is now a server.ini option.
      Make sure anticheat.ini is in the data folder otherwise the anti-cheat will probably kick you even with stock renegade files.

- Requirements -
      When running the server in Westwood Online Mode (or XWIS these days) you require a valid serial number to run the server.
      This can be a FDS Serial or your Renegade Client serial.
      In GameSpy mode there are no requirements.

- Notes for WOL Mode (XWIS) -
      To get passed the WOL installation for the RenegadeFDS you need to enter a (fake) serial number that starts with 0669.
      For example: 0669714956637887900319 ( Note: This is a fake serial and you cannot host a server in XWIS/WOL mode with this serial,
      it is only provided for you so you can get passed the installation dialogs. )
    • By zunnie
      _ _ _ _____ ____ _ _ _____ __ | | | | | |_ _| _ \ / \ / \ / _ \ \ / / | | | | | | | | |_) | / _ \ / _ \| | | \ \ /\ / / | |_| | |___| | | _ < / ___ \ / ___ \ |_| |\ V V / \___/|_____|_| |_| \_\/_/ \_\/_/ \_\___/ \_/\_/ Simply extract it to your Renegade\Data folder
      Or extract it to your Documents\Renegade\Client folder
      You will then be able to deploy vehicles on the maps from ImperialKaskins and some other MPF related maps.
      As well as a number of things such as:
      - Press Backspace to Sell vehicles on the Repair Pad
      - Press Q to deploy vehicles and such
      - Press M to lay an Anti-Tank mine
      - Press F4 F5 F6 F7 F10 F11 F12 - and = for additional radio commands
      - Press Q to deploy a tank trap
      - Press Q to detonate your Fanatic
      - Press M to lay an Anti-Tank mine
      - Press N to deploy a barbwire
      - Press O to drop your current previously picked up weapon
      - Press P to drop all your previously picked up weapons
      - Press I to use Chinook Vehicle Transport abilities
      - Press HOME to check your veterancy status
      - Press BACKSPACE while parked on top of a Repair Pad to SELL your vehicle
      - Press END key to quickly look up the Mine and Remote C4 usage and limits
      - Press Keypad number 1 to 9 for special Animated Taunts
      - Press U for chathistory window

If you prefer so, or can't get it to work using the manual method, you can download an automated installation file @

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.