Update on Server Rules & Information

Cheryripe

Can all Mods / Admins please check the update on Server Rules & Information (Sniper 4.0)  http://multiplayerforums.com/index.php?/topic/930-server-rules-information/ so there are no unnecessary kicks or bans.

Also just a reminder that when a player is muted or banned please post here http://multiplayerforums.com/index.php?/forum/17-ren-banned-muted/  and state reason, either/both screenshots and IRC Logs, so we are all aware.

Some online shooter games here they give the player that spawn have a 3-5 seconds aura immune to bullets and fire. Quite gay tho I headshot a guy with TRG before but he still alive D:

This tho give the player's sacred to go to enemy spawn territory base as they are immune to damage.

But anyway this should be good enough.

To my knowledge there is only one map that allows refilling which is Wastefacility, of which the majority of players use the terminals here due to the bots etc, since the start of the Sniper Server, including yourself of which we both used yesterday.. Great observation ..

Wtf, we can freaking refill on Waste? Well, that is just some news to me... I don't even care if I get hit/killed by bots, tho it seems like I'm always that person to hunt whoever is killing bots to stack up kills :\ 

Anyways, time to max refill inc! 

Wtf, we can freaking refill on Waste? Well, that is just some news to me... I don't even care if I get hit/killed by bots, tho it seems like I'm always that person to hunt whoever is killing bots to stack up kills :\ 

Anyways, time to max refill inc! 

Actually thought it was you who showed me where the terminals were.. hmm must of been someone else as I didn't know either until I was shown where they were.

Ah yeah I used it when I saw you use it first -- mid battle with me, which is lame.

I can't speak for what cheery did (if anything), but assuming everything you said is true.  If reilling in battle is lame, then why did you do it after she did it?  That makes no sense.  If something is so lame, then you shouldn't be doing it regardless of what other people are doing.  It obviously isn't that lame of a thing to do cause you followed in her footsteps.  Look at things this way.  I think it's lame/stupid when people refill their free characters in battle on the newmaps server.  I get that all the time while attacking the enemy ref from a few people.  You don't see me doing the same thing just cause someone else does it.

Not trying to be rude here, I'm seriously just trying to understand your logic in all this.

I can't speak for what cheery did (if anything), but assuming everything you said is true.  If reilling in battle is lame, then why did you do it after she did it?  That makes no sense.  If something is so lame, then you shouldn't be doing it regardless of what other people are doing.  It obviously isn't that lame of a thing to do cause you followed in her footsteps.  Look at things this way.  I think it's lame/stupid when people refill their free characters in battle on the newmaps server.  I get that all the time while attacking the enemy ref from a few people.  You don't see me doing the same thing just cause someone else does it.

Not trying to be rude here, I'm seriously just trying to understand your logic in all this.

Well I don't think it's lame in an aow server, but in snipe, refilling during battle is a very unpopular and unfair move. I wasn't going to refill but since I saw a moderator do it, then I did it. But I don't think I ever did it mid-battle unless it was spite. But like Lisa said, if it's against the rules then nobody should be doing it regardless of the map unless the map has a specific script to run that prompts a special exception to the rule in the chat bar.

The only rule that was removed was no basing, which then we added the rule no racism.

Anyways, I don't think anyone here wants to edit the maps so to solve this "No refilling" issue, just remove the map entirely. What's the point of having it if everyone will disregard it when the map comes up. Also, no one ever really fights another player. Everyone seems to go look for bots and stack up kills, which is honestly the lamest thing ever. Usually I leave when that map comes up cus its no fun looking for people that are only killing bots :\ 

I have removed the map "Wastefacility"  from the rotation of the Sniper Server and would just  like to point out that we are still sorting out some of the maps and problems some of them produce and your input is important to us and shall be considered when updating the server.