map will not load

MaDMaxXc

Question

4 answers to this question

Hmm...  It loads for others...  Perhaps a Screenshot of how far it gets on the loading or any errors that come up....  What are the specicfications of your computer?

It is a package...  therefore it wouldn't be in your data folder because of how TT 4.0 stores information about the map...

Anyone with TT 4.0, which should be everyone who plays on our server, would automatically download the map even if it is in the data folder...  Zunnie and I both confirmed this when it was loaded into NewMaps...  I had it in my Data folder and it still took the time to download the map...

&MDK:  i have Mirc, i rarely get a respond on irc so no point getting on irc.

WhiteNyte: so it took u little while to u awhile to download it.... i had same problem  took longer then any other map that auto downloaded.

as for SS it wont help there is nothing new to see just the green bar loadings to full and thats all it does there is no errors poping up. i hit windows key go to desk top use task manager to kill the game2   

running  process just takes to long to finish loading. i waited like 7mins once. all the other times i tried only few mins.

laptop  is 2009 Ati Radeon 3100,  4GB Ram, Amd Turion x2 64bit)  just breif info on my laptop

ill have to wait till map is in play again see what happens

well thank you all for the help/info.

Chris

I'm actually the creator of the map...  I've checked with other players and their download, like mine, was about 10 seconds...  I have a feeling that the issue here may be your internet connection...  My map isn't in the mappack yet, or I would suggest redownloading that...  Once zunnie gets the mappack updated, the problem should be resolved...