Threat Classification

Xenobyte

Disclaimer: this topic is not started to somehow insult any player, and all of this supposed to be a funny way to describe a player's actions and skill on different ranks.

Players are divided by class. For dividing, a "Box rule" is used.

If you put a player in a box, take it away and nothing happens — "Safe" class. Players just joined, with 0 pts and 0 skill. Can't do much against DMR.

If you put a player in a box, take it away and no one can say what will happen next — "Euqlide" class. Players above 800 rank, can actually do something and sometimes, because of their lack of experience (or sometimes, good mimicking of it), no one can say they next move. Like, their team is losing, only WF is left - and he bought a Mammoth and driven off all the attack at once.

If you put a player in a box, take it away and you can say for sure that there will be destructions and deaths — "Keter" class. Players above 500 rank, can actually destroy buildings, vehs, kill players on PURPOSE and ACCORDING WITH THE TEAM'S PLAN. Usually, the threat level is about the same as the "Euqlide", but sometimes this players can take sniper class and try to counter-act our DMR's.

If the player IS THE BOX — "Taumiel" class. Players from 300 rank and above, can act as a real threat to all classes above and DMR's and be of real use to the team, even if the use is limited to a scouting. I am myself a Taumiel-class, being somewhere in 240-200, but my only use even in DMR - is long-range sniping sometimes and most of the times - early recon, spotting other team's attack movements.

If the player can put YOU IN THE BOX — "Appolion" class. Players above 100 rank, especially the ones in the top 50, top 25 and top 10. Can easilly kill everything in the list above, so only counter-act to them - is if you have some "Appolions" in your team. Can destroy everything in your base and you won't even notice, and the next second YOU will be dead.