My computer

Guest Bubble

Question

Guest Bubble

Ok, so I have a decent computer.... but not for gaming... I get average 30-20 FPS... I want better. I have a really good computer, but it is running Windows Server 2003.... .-. It has a graphics card but when i put it in it shows black... No driver? I want a better OS like XP or Windows 7.... And I can't spend money on a new OS... so? I found a XP disc. When it was done installing it said like "invalid file ****.sys" i dont remember name thanks!

Toodles,

Bubble

10 answers to this question

Sweetie you have a lot more to do that just that. Some older systems and it sounds like you have one can't handle upgrades with the processors they have. Go to system and post the specs on it.

I doubt that a newer windows operating system will give you a better framerate in Renegade...

You know  the file wwconfig.exe, don't you? Decreasing resolution or lowering some other settings like aliasing is your best option.

Apart from that you can download wincrap xp from the interweb, all you need is the product key.

Bubbles before you go buying a GFX card make sure your MB supports it and you have the write PSU. And can you upload the the full Specs of your PC and we can help you alot more example.

CPU

RAM

OS

HDD

GFX Card

Regards,

Tiny.

Guest Mauler

get a cheap premade computer.... it will almost certainly run Reneaids fine... cost around $300-$450 USD