Removed from Clan?

Graxion

Question

Managed to get things going again and logged on. MDK said I did something wrong and was booted from clan but I wasn't informed of anything. I'd like re-admission or at least an explanation.

5 answers to this question

After many topics coming up about you and your behavior.  We all agreed that this is not something we want associated with MPF, so we removed you.

It's seems harsh but we have brought up many internal topics concerning your actions and/or behavior and let them go, and obviously this last time we discussed it, we didn't let it go.

You know, TELLING me this would have helped. And sorry, I got really bored without Ren, and this was my last connection to it, a became a real forum stalker and I know it <_< (I'm not proud of it either)

Well if you really care then you can try and change our minds in the future maybe, no promises though.

I can't remember exactly why, but I just recall you being an utter asshole and rude as hell.  Criticism is fine but you don't have to be a dick about it.

For now you are out of the clan, not affiliated with MPF.  You can still play and do the same things you did before without the MPF Tag.

If you really care and want to be back in, work at it going forward.

Ah, k. Now that I'm back in action my nerves will be a bit calmer. Believe it or not, I'm completely different outside of this community. I just get really excited when I'm here because these forums were my last connection to Ren for the longest time. Over the next week or so you'll see some changes, no doubt. Anyways, even when I first joined the clan I didn't really care if I was accepted. I just felt it was the best way to voice my dedication to Ren and the community in specific. Tag or no tag I'm MPF for life, and that's not going to change. This community will always be home to me.

P.S. I'll probably re-apply in a week or two once I'm re-situated and my calmer, more mature side takes over this area of my life. And next time, do me a favor and if something like this happens again, send me a message with an explanation as to why so I don't need to make another topic like this. It's easier for everyone IMHO.

Sounds good.  The reason no one approached you first is because how bad your actions and words had gotten, usually people like what you shown arent level headed and would accept our words kindly, they'd rage and try to do something nuts.

Looking forward to seeing you in the server, we will always be here, fun times, no drama plz :P