Command & Conquer 3 Support

zunnie

forum_cnc3.png

Official CnC 3 Support
If you play CnC3 then click the image above to visit the new C&C 3 Forums and start being active there if you want.
I know CnC3 is an old game already but some of us, most of us i should say, still have it and play sometimes so i figured we could use a bit support for it.

Coop & Art of Defense Mappack by MPF
I have assembled a little mappack of a bunch of Coop & Art of Defense maps i found online over the years.
Some are really fun to play. I also made 1 map myself which is pretty basic but still fun to do :P
-=Click Here=- to download the mappack and install it. The images the installer uses were done by Kenz3001 boi :P

New Downloads Area for CnC 3 Tiberium Wars
-=Click Here=- to view the new downloads area for CnC3.
As mentioned in some of my posts i have stopped updating Game-Maps and am now forwarding the download section to here.
Feel free to add content to the categories. Please upload only the radar image with startpositions when adding maps.

IRC Channel to Chat and Arrange Games
Feel free to join our irc channel on irc.multiplayerforums.com in #MPF-CNC3 to Chat, Discuss and Arrange games to play online together.

Forums Renamed and Reordered
Some gaming subforums now are prefixed with 'Command & Conquer' followed by their title.
They have been reordered in alphabetic order.

Have fun! :)