UltraAOW Stealth Weekend: May 24th - 27th

zunnie

Well, next week the 31st i will reset the rankings thats a first.

I was thinking of another 25K Quickend to kickstart players in their rankings the first weekend of June :)

Or something more delicate: Double points for everything you kill. hmm

I've already coded the double points event the last couple of minutes lol, wasnt much work to do that.

I'll post about it soon.

Double Points for everything you blowup for one whole weekend. That should boost player rankings a little bit :)

For the next altered gameplay weekend like stealth weekend, we should have Full Rank weekend, where everyone starts at commando rank (with support disabled for first 10 minutes)

- Marathon Weekend

- No Beacons Weekend

- Fast Run Weekend (Every moves at mutant speed)

- Crate Chaos Weekend (Crates spawn at all points all the time, not one at a time randomly. Dont say this isn't possible, UN had games with 2 and 3 crates at a time.)

• 2 months later...

I want automated weapons weekend, complete opposite of sniping. All weapons must either be automated (e.g. rifles, flamethrowers, laser guns), have non-instant travel projectiles (e.g. rockets, grenades, c4), or targeting variance (e.g. tanks). I.e. less skill needed, more strategic play instead!

• 2 weeks later...

hello MPF fans,

Do we get a special weekend again, like a stealth weekend or something else?

I want automated weapons weekend, complete opposite of sniping. All weapons must either be automated (e.g. rifles, flamethrowers, laser guns), have non-instant travel projectiles (e.g. rockets, grenades, c4), or targeting variance (e.g. tanks). I.e. less skill needed, more strategic play instead!

You're both in the wrong thread, this one's from 3 months ago. Go here: http://multiplayerforums.com/index.php?/topic/2037-ultraaow-stealth-weekend-fri-august-16th-19th/